Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Tommy, where do you want me and when?

And that was possibly the best text i've ever received last night, good job I don't wear Henley.

02:40am.

I take it you got it too.

I don't wear Henleys either. I just about made out what the message meant.

Tommy, where do you want me and when?

And that was possibly the best text i've ever received last night, good job I don't wear Henley.

lol

The wonders of student nights. Didn't think I'd be the only one gerrin' that.

I was disapointed by the lack of - HALLAM FOXES - on the end tho. Poor form tom. :P

1100 of you going up tomorrow according to the O.S.

Meanwhile, City have sold over 1,100 tickets for their League One fixture against Carlisle United on Saturday.

The club are again reminding supporters that it is an all ticket match - and seats will not be available for purchase on the day of the game.

Link

Oh no. lol

Had a feeling I sent a message to many people when I got my phone this morning and there were 2 messages saying "wtf"

Ermm.... Ben, get round Josephs for 9:45 please. and andy I'm Labrokes till i die, but we'll meet betfred say 10ish? and stop Donny Laddys.

Oh no. lol

Had a feeling I sent a message to many people when I got my phone this morning and there were 2 messages saying "wtf"

Ermm.... Ben, get round Josephs for 9:45 please. and andy I'm Labrokes till i die, but we'll meet betfred say 10ish? and stop Donny Laddys.

Good man. You'll get to see the splendor of CV! <_< :giggle:

10 sounds good my man.

Right'o :giggle:

Eer, excuse me, that is the official ticket and travel away day king that you're questioning there.

Oh no. lol

lol

Good man.

Good man. You'll get to see the splendor of CV! <_< :giggle:

10 sounds good my man.

10. What time will you reach Carlisle? We're leaving Sheff about 10.

Archived