Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Im from up north anyway so wouldnt be too much of a hinderence plus my landline is screwing up at the minute like so I cant ring anybody :( I guess I will just have to chance it???

Sam, how many tickets are still available mate? Do you know?

Sam, how many tickets are still available mate? Do you know?

As of Sunday we had 500 tickets left available. :thumbup:

FAO Connolly19, if you contact the Leicester Ticket Office tomorrow you may be able to have a ticket sent to you before the game. Alternatively, if you contact the Ticket Office they may be able to reserve you a ticket which will be available to pick up at Carlisle.

:chant: Anyone heading Blackpool for the weekend?

No.

Im from up north anyway so wouldnt be too much of a hinderence plus my landline is screwing up at the minute like so I cant ring anybody :( I guess I will just have to chance it???

[email protected] :thumbup:

There won't be a flag on show from me unfortunately. Alex forgot to bring the smaller one with him on Saturday and I had to go and pick up my mate who was barfing all over Debenhams straight after the game so couldn't get the bigger one either.

DOH. Would have been ideal too.

Might be worth someone who's going on FT asking whether they can pick the big flag up to take on there?

There won't be a flag on show from me unfortunately. Alex forgot to bring the smaller one with him on Saturday and I had to go and pick up my mate who was barfing all over Debenhams straight after the game so couldn't get the bigger one either.

DOH. Would have been ideal too.

Might be worth someone who's going on FT asking whether they can pick the big flag up to take on there?

It may not work but have you thought about asking peter jones and asking if he can get it ready to take to carlise save delaying the buses then....

Good luck with that lol

I get up at 6 twice a week for uni, i think I'll be ok thanks Jake :thumbup:

Me and Katy are on FT on saturday - if it's ready to collect then I'm sure we can look after it so long as Jim doesn't have a problem with us storing it away.

We could indeed.

Just to inform you James, Bert and I shall be arriving at Sheffield training station around 9.55am. I will most likely have a carrier bag of tinned goods (liquid).

Just under 3 hours from my gaff bredrin. So should hit Carlisle bout 1ish all being well. Cheeky service stop on the way??

Oh yeah did you get that money in ur account pal?

Archived