Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

We have an initial allocation of 1500 tickets for this fixture.

POLITE NOTICE

Please respect your fellow supporters when following Leicester City away from home, by sitting in your respective seat/s as shown on your match tickets

Tickets for this game will go on sale as follows;

Monday 1st Dec Priority 1 season ticket holders

Tuesday 2nd Dec Priority 2 season ticket holders

Wednesday 3rd Dec Priority 3 season ticket holders

Thursday 4th Dec Members, Subject to availability.

Friday 5th Dec General Sale, subject to availability.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults £18.00

Seniors £12.00

Juveniles (11-17yrs) £8.00

Under 11's £4.00

Under 7's Free

Fox Travel will leave the Stadium at 9.00am on the day of the game and are priced as follows.

Adult Season Ticket Holder £19.00

Senior Season Ticket Holder £17.00

Under 16 Season Ticket Holder £17.00

Adult £21.00

Senior £19.00

Under 16 £19.00

Not bad prices I suppose. £8 for me :wub: Nice allocation as well.

I'm a little surprised that Fox Travel is leaving at 9am, I thought it'd be earlier considering they left at 6.30am for Plymouth last season. :blink:

Yes. :D

I am doing S****horpe, Carlisle & Leeds.

Just not Swindon :ermm:

Train will take the piss for this though, surely? :unsure:

You'd have to get the train back at 17.15 and it'd cost you £34.70 (Child Return). :thumbup: The train station is about a mile away so it's doable I suppose, you'd just have to get out of the ground pretty sharpish.

I don't fancy a 5 hour train journey though.

You'd have to get the train back at 17.15 and it'd cost you £34.70 (Child Return). :thumbup: The train station is about a mile away so it's doable I suppose, you'd just have to get out of the ground pretty sharpish.

I don't fancy a 5 hour train journey though.

:blink:

That's what I was thinking.

The journey is Leicester to Sheffield, Sheffield to Manchester (Oxford Road), Manchester (Oxford Road) to Carlisle.

You'd have to leave at 8.40 am to make it to Carlisle for 1.43pm.

Ridiculous.

I'll price it up laterz with my railcard when I get in from work.

See if it is worth it.

If not, I'll catch a lift or something.

Train are ridiculous full stop.

Terracing for this one :wub:

I thought we were given terracing but the Football Ground Guide seems to think we'll be given a seated area. :unsure:

After a short stint in the Petterill End, it would appear that away fans are now mainly housed once again in part of the Cumberland Building Society Stand on one side of the pitch. The facilities and the view of the playing area from the East Stand are good. Steve Barrie adds; 'If away supporters are allocated part of the East Stand, then they will find that they are only separated from home fans by a piece of fabric spread across the seats and a bit of plastic ribbon. It tends to create a lively atmosphere between the two sets of fans and can also be a little intimidating'. If a particularly large following is expected then the Petterrill End terrace can also be opened which houses around 1,700 supporters. Please note though that this end is open to the elements. I personally found the Carlisle fans to be friendly and helpful and had a pleasant afternoon there.

We'll have the seating area initially and should demand be sufficient, they will let us loose on the terraces. Apparently, the place is fully of cocky little chavs who only come out when the bigger teams play.

I really want to go.....but demand is insufficient amongst my household and friends circle.

We'll have the seating area initially and should demand be sufficient, they will let us loose on the terraces. Apparently, the place is fully of cocky little chavs who only come out when the bigger teams play.I really want to go.....but demand is insufficient amongst my household and friends circle.

Thats correct, I have a cousin who lives up there, she said when teams like Leeds, Walsall, Milwall came last season, the chavs were running riot.

i

Leeds got the whole terrace and about 500 in the sears, I'd expect us to get the same, we should easily take 1500+

Also yeah agree with that andy as in no roof, it wont be like the terraces of posh, layer road amd ninian park, think thats what you were getting at anyway.

Archived