Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Can you buy tickets on the door for this game???? Thanks in advance...
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ALL ticket fixture. Tickets will be available from the Main Ticket Office at the Walkers Stadium until 4pm on Friday 12th December.

:thumbup:

Can you buy tickets on the door for this game???? Thanks in advance...
Cheers SamL, but i ont be able to get down to the walkers so if i ring ticket office do u think they will be abke to send the tickets to carlsile and i pick them up there??

In the time it's taken for you to wait for someone to do the hard work for you, you could have had an email back from the club. In fact, they may even have phoned you back, if you included a phone number. Not only would you have the answer by now, but the tickets could have been posted out to you in plenty of time.

In the time it's taken for you to wait for someone to do the hard work for you, you could have had an email back from the club. In fact, they may even have phoned you back, if you included a phone number. Not only would you have the answer by now, but the tickets could have been posted out to you in plenty of time.

:crylaugh:

It's going to be very very cold. Think Scunny, but worse. Thermal socks jobby!!

Damn! <_<

You do realise that the heating will be right up on FT as well don't you so you'll be roasting on the journey?

I'd rather be roasting than cold and if it does get too hot then that's when layers come into play.

Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing :thumbup:

I'd rather be roasting than cold and if it does get too hot then that's when layers come into play.

Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing :thumbup:

You're planning on stripping down to your thermals on FoxTravel? :unsure: You're braver than me. :clap::worship:

I have to say AoWW I'm very disappointed wuth you not joining in our "Coronation St Avatar Day" :angry:

I watched Coronation Street just the once - I believe it was approx 1995. :|

Even though we've got a roof above our heads?

Those sitting nearer the front could get wet if it rains, while those nearer the back could get wet if it's windy enough to blow the rain our way. One could also get wet on the way to the ground.

don't worry he's sorted now, I'm running some tickets up for him.

its a small world.

Archived