Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

The Return

Im back guys :thumbup:

whats been going on then in the world of Foxestalk?

I have got a brand new laptop from dell.co.uk for 375 squids and its 3 times faster than my old one which i brought for 850 quid 2 years ago.

I was annoyed as on my old laptop i did loads of my uni work then couldnt get it of it, so i had to do it all again which means for the past 2/3 weeks i was at uni from 8 till every day re-doing it all.

For those that are interested i took my laptop into the IT department at Uni and they said after careful consideration they decided it was broken and they couldnt fix it anyway and i would have to send it to Acer which could cost 500 squid. So i took it in to a shop in scarboro and they said they would have a look at it but didnt hold much hope. Later that night i got a call from them saying it was the AC point thingy at the back (they didnt use those words by the way) but for 50 quid they would resolder it in three places, but after three days i heard nothing from them so i phoned them and they said it is a write off. I took it home and plugged it in and it started charging fine no problems...i then tried to turn it on and it didnt turn on so it is in my mind that while fixing the first problem they created another, but thats not for me to say.

Another thing is on Wednesday a hotel 4 doors away from me burned down, it was quite scary as the fire spread towards my flat, but the 14 fire engines got it all under control. Otherwise it could have been 2 house fires within a year.

try these

5 doors away and spreading

(note: my flatmate took those pics)

Yesterday

Nice to see you're back Scarby.

So am I the only one who's going to sponsor Scarby then ?

93836[/snapback]

seems like it davieg -and cheers for that.

We have done 4 radio interviews this week and possiblt in the next week or so some newspaper interviews as well

Archived