Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

• 2 weeks later...
When you get them sorted put them up.

:thumbup:

Im gonna go down to my local woods tomorrow and get some more, tennis rackets on the shoes of course.

Its my mums camera actually and cost lke £400 but the picture quality is shite sometimes. Why pay that much for a shit camera I dont know

Im gonna go down to my local woods tomorrow and get some more, tennis rackets on the shoes of course.

Its my mums camera actually and cost lke £400 but the picture quality is shite sometimes. Why pay that much for a shit camera I dont know

lol

Is it a DSLR or compact?

£400 is a lot to pay for a compact if it is one.

Enjoy your shoot and stay safe.

Nice photos Natho, you obviously have a good eye for them (much more important than having an expensive camera and a fancy editting suite)

Thanks mate. Appreciated. I do love photography to be honest, I think I take my camera everywhere now. lol

Some of my images get a touch up in PS when needed but today it was made for Photos.

Just out of interest Natho, what sort of camera do you have?

sony_a300_1.jpg

Sony A300, my first DSLR since I started studying Photography last year. Before that I was using compacts. Not a bad camera at all, I enjoy using it.

Nathan takes a mean picture.

I got a couple of photos outside my house, not bad. Gotta love snowy photos.

Thanks little man. You should put them up, I too love snowy photos.

I want some well expensive ones, you know those black ones that you can focus in god knows how many times but im never gonna have the money for it :(

You can if you save mate.

I done it. My Sony cost me £400 and I have started to charge a few people for portraits of their kids, etc.

All the money I make during my training will go towards new kit.

• 2 weeks later...