Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

It really means a lot to me when you say nice things about my Photo's, but to be honest, I really don't think I am that good, But I always tell myself this so I don't settle for what I am doing, I always strive to be better.

I revoke all compliments i have given you because your photos are all crap :thumbup::P

Bloody hell Monk you have seen some wonderful places and you have captured them well

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

:thumbup:

My mate has a compact canon; it can do those colour effects on the screen. He went totally over the top using it but he was in the far east so got some interesting shots of locals in bright clothing etc.

It would be pretty cool to do this effect at a Leicester game.

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

City.jpg

My mate has a compact canon; it can do those colour effects on the screen. He went totally over the top using it but he was in the far east so got some interesting shots of locals in bright clothing etc.

It would be pretty cool to do this effect at a Leicester game.

It is as easy as that, As phube has shown above.

It takes minutes to do and is a cool effect to have in your locker, but your right it is important not to go over board.

I revoke all compliments i have given you because your photos are all crap :thumbup::P

That's more like it.

I am trying my hardest to improve.... Give me a break.

:angry:

It really means a lot to me when you say nice things about my Photo's, but to be honest, I really don't think I am that good, But I always tell myself this so I don't settle for what I am doing, I always strive to be better.

I love Photography and I am just learning more and more each day, I have only been doing it for 8 months now. It is a lot harder than people think, some people think you just press that button and it all comes together. As you know, that is not the case.

at the risk of being accused of pedantry, perhaps it was just a one off, but if you want to become a photographer (let's face it you can certainly take good pictures) then remember it is 'photos' not 'photo's'....

won't look too good on your CV :thumbup:

at the risk of being accused of pedantry, perhaps it was just a one off, but if you want to become a photographer (let's face it you can certainly take good pictures) then remember it is 'photos' not 'photo's'....

won't look too good on your CV :thumbup:

Oh dear... Schoolboy error.

:giggle:

I don't usually spell it that way. But I will take that lesson sir.

Part of my course was to take some pictures of ordinary things on a overcast day and make them look dramatic, in the darkroom.

Glad I passed this one, I prefer taking pictures of people and football matches, but I suppose dabbling in most subjects can only be of benefit to me.

DSC01024asSmartObject-1.jpg

DSC01017asSmartObject-1.jpg

I really love the first shot, I am a big fan of of shooting at unique angles.

I always take a look at my shots and wonder how I can improve them.

On your one I would have taken the twig out on the top left and would have maybe brought the green out a little more.

But we are all different, that is the beauty of Photography, everyone has their own style if they put their mind to it.

This is a great little website. Something I have considered doing myself in the past. Do you get many leads from it?

Not as yet to be honest, it's only been up a week or so. Still messing about with it to get it right!