Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

I was pleasantly suprised with the quality of photo's on here!

To my untrained eye they seem professional, maybe that's their standard, i wouldn't know. Phubes' efforts are outstanding, but near enough all were brilliant from everyone else.

I love taking pictures of anything I see that I think looks nice, but i've rarely ventured out of Leicester, so my shots aren't as spectacular as most others in this thread, plus I only have a 5mp camera phone camera. I'm getting a good diggical one soon, though. I feel like my photo's are no where near as good as others in here but anyway....

5mp Sony Ericsson cybershot pictures....

The Slabs, Barrow. Conker Trees.

DSC00215.jpg

Bonfire night.

n1443574990_117312_3274.jpg

Somewhere between Hinckley and loughborough. I was in the car, saw it - took it.

n1443574990_41930_8850.jpg

Barrow Pillings lock.

DSC00059.jpg

On the train from London - Tracks.

DSC00209.jpg

Back Garden

Image239.jpg

This next one was with a 2mp camera..

The Wombats in concert, Rock City. I don't really rate the picture but I think it captures the moment well.

Image223.jpg

And this one was with an awful camera. I don't even know the mp, but in a shitty way it's kind of a little bit abstract. - The Automatic.

14-02-07_2214.jpg

I was pleasantly suprised with the quality of photo's on here!

To my untrained eye they seem professional, maybe that's their standard, i wouldn't know. Phubes' efforts are outstanding, but near enough all were brilliant from everyone else.

I love taking pictures of anything I see that I think looks nice, but i've rarely ventured out of Leicester, so my shots aren't as spectacular as most others in this thread, plus I only have a 5mp camera phone camera. I'm getting a good diggical one soon, though. I feel like my photo's are no where near as good as others in here but anyway....

I think some of your efforts here are great.

Well done and keep enjoying it.

It is all about getting a decent(ish) camera and getting out there and learning by your mistakes, that is what I do.

• 2 weeks later...

They're teeny! How can one be intimidated by something that yes, may be able to kill me with some dribble, but I could squash with a simple stamp of the foot? Pah!!

They're teeny! How can one be intimidated by something that yes, may be able to kill me with some dribble, but I could squash with a simple stamp of the foot? Pah!!

Yeah... but if you licked your shoe afterwards!! :o

Nathan Darkervich ya emo nice pics again, what sort of photographer you want to be? and hows the course going

RooFox

The course is going great. Thanks.

I really don't know what field in Photography I want to go down yet.

Portrait or Sports I think.

Just need to get some more Lenses and I need to just keeping having fun with it and see what happens.

Edited by Nathko Darkervic

RooFox

The course is going great. Thanks.

I really don't know what field in Photography I want to go down yet.

Portrait or Sports I think.

Just need to get some more Lenses and I need to just keeping having fun with it and see what happens.

Sports would be awesome............u get the bes seat in the house you know