Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Grand Theft Auto IV for £17.99

This is a good price.

You will like it. Taking the ladies out on dates and mugging innocent people. That's what it's all about. Oh, and stumbling hammered out of bars. That's worth a chuckle or two.

Ive just never been able to get into it.Keep trying but i think its too big for me.

Quality game. I'm still playing it but it's bloody hard. Once you've done the first few easy missions they get harder and harder, although when you do complete them it's well satisfying.

love this game. i go on random sniping missions (well i set myself the mission lol) see how many people i kill before i die its class

My favourite sniping spot is on top of a skyscraper which you get to by riding up the side of the building on a window cleaning platform. Ace fun, especially when you start chucking molotovs at the police choppers!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can get Dead Sapce for a good price? Don't want to pay £40 for a game that I feel will fall in price post-Xmas.

Thanks.

it was about 15 quid at asda about a week ago! my sources tell me its £25 quid at blockbuster, tesco website and hmv website! have a look!

Archived