Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Wii Fit

Is anyone desperately trying to get their hands on a copy of the game and balance board because I'm tempted to get rid of mine. It's hardly been used since I got it and is just sitting in the box not doing a lot - was a spur of the moment purchase and I just never got into using it very often.

Is anyone desperately trying to get their hands on a copy of the game and balance board because I'm tempted to get rid of mine. It's hardly been used since I got it and is just sitting in the box not doing a lot - was a spur of the moment purchase and I just never got into using it very often.

Is this offer still available?

And how much dough would we be talking?

If so could you possibly PM me :thumbup: ?

Thanks.

Is this offer still available?

And how much dough would we be talking?

If so could you possibly PM me :thumbup: ?

Thanks.

PM sent.

If anyone else is interested on here then just drop me a PM - if I do decide to get rid then would rather it went to someone off here who actually wants it!

PM sent.

If anyone else is interested on here then just drop me a PM - if I do decide to get rid then would rather it went to someone off here who actually wants it!

Would people bidding on eBay not actually want it then? :unsure:

lol

You made me chuckle when I read that. But such is life with the Nintendo Wii. Once the gimmick wears off, it ain't much cop is it?

Quite a lot of dealers looking to sell them on at this time of year and rip-people off. Plus will save people money on delivery costs if they're from around here won't it :thumbup:

Can you pm me the details dude, not a cert to be interested.

But theres a chance I may be.

lol

You made me chuckle when I read that. But such is life with the Nintendo Wii. Once the gimmick wears off, it ain't much cop is it?

Thats the thing - if you have time to use the things then they're great but after a day at work, you don't want to be dancing round the living room like an idiot. I wanna sit down with the TV remote and eat junk food.... and there isn't a setting on Wii Fit for that sadly!!

Archived