Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

I disagree with what happened there but supporting City is more important to me than opposing MK Dons. Even if I didn't go, they'd sell my ticket to someone else as it's bound to be a sellout. I fully respect and understand people's reasons for not attending however, as I also considered boycotting at one point. There's far too much mudslinging from both sides of the divide on this one in my opinion.

Not really. I don't give a flying toss if people care. I know that, morally, I am doing the right thing. If others want to sell their soul then thats their choice.

And most people don't give a flying toss if you're not going.

Selling my soul? Get a grip. If you were doing the right thing, you'd be there to support Leicester.

Not really. I don't give a flying toss if people care. I know that, morally, I am doing the right thing. If others want to sell their soul then thats their choice.

Just ingnore him, he's a tit who doesn't really know anything about football. You can't expect someone like him to understand.

Oh and this will also be just like cov scum away. (shite) ;)

Yawn. Selling my soul to watch Leicester. Who would have thought it ;)

And then we bring the atmosphere into it as always. Quality argument :appl:

At least A Fox in Essex is giving a rational argument. You however, are just chatting bullshit, and you're embarrassing yourself a bit.

At the end of the day, how is anyone 'selling their soul' by going to watch a Leicester City game?

I don't think anyone agrees with what Pete Winkleman did, he's a cunt. But by not going to this game the only thing you're achieving is not supporting your club. Fair enough if you don't want to go, but don't try and convince others they are giving in to modern day football because they're supporting their team, because that is fucking bollocks.

At the end of the day, how is anyone 'selling their soul' by going to watch a Leicester City game?

I don't think anyone agrees with what Pete Winkleman did, he's a cunt. But by not going to this game the only thing you're achieving is not supporting your club. Fair enough if you don't want to go, but don't try and convince others they are giving in to modern day football because they're supporting their team, because that is fucking bollocks.

Excatly and if you want to go to all 92 grounds in the league, more than likely your going to have to go to Stadium MK, and wouldn't you rather go and watch your team their instead of another team?

I am more than happy to sell my soul along with my Cobblers ticket. The price to you fine gentlemen and ladies? £220.00

Pfft.

Until you give me the sweets you owe me. No-one will take you up on your offer.

:P:D

Only video i could find on you-tube(am busy)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This boycotting idea is absolutely ridiculous. If their a franchise club then their a franchise club it doesn't effect supporting Leicester City, people don't boycott Arsenal away just because of the lack of English players they go to support their team, boycotting it will make no difference to the situation whatsoever it will just get the impression that our support is worse not that MK Dons are doing a bad thing.

This boycotting idea is absolutely ridiculous. If their a franchise club then their a franchise club it doesn't effect supporting Leicester City, people don't boycott Arsenal away just because of the lack of English players they go to support their team, boycotting it will make no difference to the situation whatsoever it will just get the impression that our support is worse not that MK Dons are doing a bad thing.

To be fair I think moving a club 60 miles down the road is a bit different to a club signing a lot of foreign players

To be fair I think moving a club 60 miles down the road is a bit different to a club signing a lot of foreign players

not the point, the point is supporting leicester city, i cant believe that people would not turn up at a game because the opposition moved their club to another city how in any form does that effect leicester city?

You missed the bit where I said you need to think about it - I know the answer, but I really feel that explaining it to you is nothing more than stating the obvious, and that pains me.

As far as effecting us goes, I only think it will mean more chance of taking 4,000 and not 5,000 due to fans boycotting. Makes no difference to Leicester IMO.

Archived