Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Looks like it maybe settled that im driving then.

Much chance of you getting to Donny services or airport so i could hit the A/M42 straight off?

Groby is on the way back through to Bristol anyway. Only takes a quick detour off the M1! ;)

Groby is on the way back through to Bristol anyway. Only takes a quick detour off the M1! ;)

Not the way the AA is telling me to go. ;)

Or i might pick you up on the way to the walkers for Fox Travel :P then can drop you off on the way home lol

Well I'm from Bristol so for once I don't have to get up early and drive for about 2/3 hours! Not that I'm complaining I love Leicester. :D

Don't think I'll have much of chance of getting in the South Stand so it looks like I'll be putting on my best Bristol accent :whistle:

lol well just sound like a farmer then you'll be alright :) We sounds enough thick! :crylaugh:

I'm supposed to be meeting certain persons down there.

:(

As harsh as this may sound, lack of terracing might be a good thing. Possibly less interest > More chance of me going.

I better be one of they certain persons Ash! :)

I don't know yet.

Considering I'm going Hartlepool & MK Dons, it is looking unlikely.

However, transport to the Dons will be free.

Have to look at train prices first mate.

Ok, I'm going Dons as well. Hopefully.

Nussul is so gay :laugh:

You wish.

Archived