Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Great....will probably be 6 to 2 seats at the back again, lads.

Hoping we'll stand anyway like Walsall although with a small allocation it could be a similar turnout to Monghampton.

Still...this ones about the weekend not just the match.

Why don't we have the terrace.... Madness! Surely if they give us the entire South Stand AND the away terrace (which they NEVER give to home fans), they'd sell way more tickets - we'd more than fill them. I don't understand, really I don't. I've never heard of Rovers not giving the away fans their terrace and I can't fathom why they'd bother leaving it empty for one of (and I don't like to say this) their 'biggest games' of the year?!

I do but I want to take her to a game on that Saturday as I won't see her much during half term. If I can't get seats then I won't go - simple.

Our girl looks at me with an expression of sheer dread if I so much as even hint I'm thinking of getting her a ticket. It could be a padded pink seat lined with pink fur - wouldn't make a jot of difference.

Damn Stephen Hughes et all for killing football for my kids.

Our girl looks at me with an expression of sheer dread if I so much as even hint I'm thinking of getting her a ticket. It could be a padded pink seat lined with pink fur - wouldn't make a jot of difference.

Damn Stephen Hughes et all for killing football for my kids.

I feel for you Dags, that must be hard.

Ella's in love with Max Gradel for some reason, she likes his 'stripe' :dunno:

I'm not going on Fox Travel by the way. Hopefully somebody's driving to it.... *hint* :wub:

Andy aint going and i doubt my punto would make it that far although i maybe tempted to give it a go if enough people were interested and someone navigated.......

Don't want to build anyones hopes up tho'

Archived