Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Have we been given the terrace? If so I'll just tell my boss i'm on Holiday for 2 weeks instead of 1 and goto this game lol

Yeah man.

Seats only hold about 200 in that stand behind the goal I reckon.

Yeah man.

Seats only hold about 200 in that stand behind the goal I reckon.

Just knicked this from a Bristol Rovers fan on 606 board.....

"Normally away clubs get terracing and a section of the South Stand but Rovers have annouced that you will get the whole of the South Stand (temporary seating behind the goal) and no terrace tickets. The South stand holds approx 1,200. I think it will be very unlikely that you will be given any more tickets especially as this will be a popular game with our fans. I would expect an attandance figure around 10k to 10.5k.

see picture of south stand here: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_rovers/

nb that the scoreboard has been removed and the stand extended over this since the picture was took.

I have been in the South Stand so I can't really tell you what it is like but I bet it won't be the best stand you have ever been in

It looks likely that your stay in L1 will be short unlike it is/was for Leeds/Forest. Glad I took the oppurtunity to come up to yours earlier in the season. It will be interesting to see who will win the top goalscorer award in L1, with Lambert and Fraytt battling it out. My moneys on Lambert"

So no standing for us then :dunno:

I'm supposed to be meeting certain persons down there.

:(

As harsh as this may sound, lack of terracing might be a good thing. Possibly less interest > More chance of me going.

That's it. Always putting yourself first.

I like it!

I'm supposed to be meeting certain persons down there.

:(

As harsh as this may sound, lack of terracing might be a good thing. Possibly less interest > More chance of me going.

It's not harsh at all, you are looking out for yourself. You won't be taking any tickets of Pri 1 or 2, because they won't have taken them. With small allocations, you've got to be selfish :thumbup:

Even more chance of me going to this now, I wanted seats anyway as the nipper is too small to stand and I don't want her being pushed about else I might end up smacking someone :D

Crikey. It's gonna be better for everyone if we're seated then :P

Archived