Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Would anyone like too tell how many we have sold as i wish to buy some 2zm if there is some left ??

According to Ultra, there were around 400 tickets left as of 3pm today.

You'd better contact the Ticket Office early tomorrow morning to stand any chance.

I reckon if your club asks for more you will get them. At present the AWAY terrace is left empty. So that's another 1100 terrace tickets. But you must put pressure on your club to ask!!. All in all you should be allocated about 2,300 tickets. That is 1200 south stand!, 1100 terrace!. The talk is you have about 300 left after today. We will sale about 8,000 home tickets. So with your full allocation the gate will be around 10,300. Without about 9,200. They could even accomadate 150 in the uplands stand at a push!. So I reckon you should all get in!!.

To me, it sounds like Bristol Rovers don't want to shell more money on more police presence and stewards to look after the terrace. Typical!

I am not surprised I've of someone whose been 2 away games all season getting a ticket before the masses.

I reckon if your club asks for more you will get them. At present the AWAY terrace is left empty. So that's another 1100 terrace tickets. But you must put pressure on your club to ask!!. All in all you should be allocated about 2,300 tickets. That is 1200 south stand!, 1100 terrace!. The talk is you have about 300 left after today. We will sale about 8,000 home tickets. So with your full allocation the gate will be around 10,300. Without about 9,200. They could even accomadate 150 in the uplands stand at a push!. So I reckon you should all get in!!.

:dunno: wait a minute, where are we in the ground? according to footballgroundguide.com which i always check when planning away matches, away fans are normally given 1100 on a terrace down the side in the uplands stand and around 100 tickets in the south stand. we've been given 1200 so i just sort of assumed that was that.

so why have we been put in the south stand? is this orient-style ground rearrangement?

sorry if this has been mentioned already

was looking forward to a terrace :cry:

:dunno: wait a minute, where are we in the ground? according to footballgroundguide.com which i always check when planning away matches, away fans are normally given 1100 on a terrace down the side in the uplands stand and around 100 tickets in the south stand. we've been given 1200 so i just sort of assumed that was that.

so why have we been put in the south stand? is this orient-style ground rearrangement?

sorry if this has been mentioned already

was looking forward to a terrace :cry:

I think it may be related to crowd seperation issues. Teams like Swansea, Bristol City, Leeds, Forest they put fans in the south stand. This allows a 'sterile ' area between supporters. However, the terrace area runs close to the half -way line, were the Home supporters are. The problem with big teams it attracts the idots of BRISTOL to come along and cause trouble. Over the years BRISTOL teams have gained a bad reputation for trouble. Well it is the 8th largest city with a population around 750,000 if you include the developments to the north.

Nearly every big team that arrives. A large group of BRISTOL fans wait along Gloucester Road and Filton avenue. Basically, they are ' Rent a mob' intend on giving us a bad name. But the fact that only 1200 tickets have been issued to the FOXES increases the chances of trouble. Fans from your end could easily buy online or get them before the game. So to increase your allocation will I.M.O decrease the chances of trouble.

Finally, the BRISTOL police are friendly but will take no messing when it comes to trouble. They will turn out in hundreds to make sure you and I can get to the game safe. Usually, the BRISTOL mob don't even make it to the ground and are often kept in the pub. Well why would they they, there not coming to watch football!!.

Got mine this morning. Row B Seat 68...and Fox Travel Coach 3.

I asked how many were left, and the response was around 300. This was about an hour ago.

I have heard this from good sources!!. If there are over 200 tickets avaliable for general sale. Then the chances is you won't get any more. So you need to sale out the lot within your priority groups. However, if you do sale the lot or only a few remain for general sale. We have decided to sale you more. But I don't think you will get another 1100, as this will come tight up to home fans. More like 800 to allow a ' gap' between fans. So the chances are you will be allocated 2000 tickets, if you sale out quickly!!.

I have heard this from good sources!!. If there are over 200 tickets avaliable for general sale. Then the chances is you won't get any more. So you need to sale out the lot within your priority groups. However, if you do sale the lot or only a few remain for general sale. We have decided to sale you more. But I don't think you will get another 1100, as this will come tight up to home fans. More like 800 to allow a ' gap' between fans. So the chances are you will be allocated 2000 tickets, if you sale out quickly!!.

erm...i think you mean 'sell'. sorry to be a twat, just makes it odd to read :thumbup:

righto. it won't reach general sale (fri) i don't think as members tomorrow will probably take what's left. and if they weren't prepared to give the terrace first time round to STHs for safety reasons, then they won't give it for general sale, where any onld wrong'un can just turn up. you can't really segregate a terrace anyway so i guess we're stuck with what we've got. would have preferred a terrace but i'm hoping this fixture will be more of an oldham/wallsall than a northampton :sick: so should still be good.

erm...i think you mean 'sell'. sorry to be a twat, just makes it odd to read :thumbup:

righto. it won't reach general sale (fri) i don't think as members tomorrow will probably take what's left. and if they weren't prepared to give the terrace first time round to STHs for safety reasons, then they won't give it for general sale, where any onld wrong'un can just turn up. you can't really segregate a terrace anyway so i guess we're stuck with what we've got. would have preferred a terrace but i'm hoping this fixture will be more of an oldham/wallsall than a northampton :sick: so should still be good.

I've heard from the ticket office that we have an extra allocation of 800 waiting to be sold once the original lot are gone....

Imagine how many people it'd piss off if they started selling terrace tickets lol

I'd take our seated ones to the ticket office to be changed for terrace.

Hope Bristol student union is in good spirit for the friday night. could be a messy away this.

Hope Bristol student union is in good spirit for the friday night. could be a messy away this.

The SU's wank. Not even been at night yet, main bar had to shut down cos of money trouble. One of the worst in the country supposedly.

Bang goes the cheap night then..

My mate should know his places by now mind.

Maybe it's a touch better than I've heard, but so far as I know it's avoided like the plague. Nearly all the halls are 45 minutes from it mind, so that's half the reason first years don't go down much/ever.

I'm going to swap for terrace if they do put them on sale (if I can?!), surely there's people out there they can offer seats to who would prefer to sit!! >_<

Archived