Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Hi FOXES. I am friendly GASHEAD from BRISTOL. I want to get some feedback regarding your allocation at our ground on Saturday week. I understand you have been allocated just 1200 tickets. Our ground can hold around 13000 at a push!. There is no way we will sale over 11,500 home tickets to home fans. So before I let you into a secret!. If given as many tickets as possible, how many would you sale?. Then I will come back and 'spill the beans'!!.

Really looking forward to playing your team. Although, Bristolians my wife is a LEICESTER fan and also my BROTHER, Supported them from the 70's. However, my boy and me are GASHEADS!!. So please tell me how many you bring if you had the chance??.

Hi FOXES. I am friendly GASHEAD from BRISTOL. I want to get some feedback regarding your allocation at our ground on Saturday week. I understand you have been allocated just 1200 tickets. Our ground can hold around 13000 at a push!. There is no way we will sale over 11,500 home tickets to home fans. So before I let you into a secret!. If given as many tickets as possible, how many would you sale?. Then I will come back and 'spill the beans'!!.

Really looking forward to playing your team. Although, Bristolians my wife is a LEICESTER fan and also my BROTHER, Supported them from the 70's. However, my boy and me are GASHEADS!!. So please tell me how many you bring if you had the chance??.

I'd say we'd do 2,500 - 3,000.

We would sell as many as you gave us. Away support is phenomenal.

Spill the beans then!

My random guess is we havent been given many Tickets on police advice, expecting trouble maybe :dunno:

lol no.

We'd sell 2000 tops, i would say.

3 away games in the space of 11 days, with most people wanting to go to the Franchise game.

We would sell as many as you gave us. Away support is phenomenal.

Spill the beans then!

Try again!. You have been allocated 1200 away tickets for south stand. However, there are 1100 terrace tickets avaliable if your club puts pressure on ours to sale!!. There is no way we will sale out our entire home tickets. So sale the stand tickets first and ask for more!!. I reckon you could get up to 2,500.

Try again!. You have been allocated 1200 away tickets for south stand. However, there are 1100 terrace tickets avaliable if your club puts pressure on ours to sale!!. There is no way we will sale out our entire home tickets. So sale the stand tickets first and ask for more!!. I reckon you could get up to 2,500.

I'm sure we would sell 2500 if we could get em. Bristol away is a day out an half. Satday an'all.

We'll see what happens :thumbup:

I assume you'll be at this one mate? Had a word with Mike and he'll be down (for his 3 City away game of the year, not bad for a Gooner!) too...

So you ARE his mate. I knew there couldn't be more than two Leicester fans in the whole of Bristol.

Pretty sure I'm there, yeah.

So you ARE his mate. I knew there couldn't be more than two Leicester fans in the whole of Bristol.

Pretty sure I'm there, yeah.

Ha! Yeah I liked my thin layer of anonymity for as long as I had it.... :whistle: Nice one, probably run in to you down there at some point then, especially bearing in mind that the the queue to buy food at half-time is essentially one in one out...

Archived