Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Bristol have only given us 1200 tho' haven't they and i doubt they will give us many more..........

If you're going on Fox Travel for this, let me know in advance so i can get some ear-plugs.

Hi FOXES. I am friendly GASHEAD from BRISTOL. I want to get some feedback regarding your allocation at our ground on Saturday week. I understand you have been allocated just 1200 tickets. Our ground can hold around 13000 at a push!. There is no way we will sale over 11,500 home tickets to home fans. So before I let you into a secret!. If given as many tickets as possible, how many would you sale?. Then I will come back and 'spill the beans'!!.

Really looking forward to playing your team. Although, Bristolians my wife is a LEICESTER fan and also my BROTHER, Supported them from the 70's. However, my boy and me are GASHEADS!!. So please tell me how many you bring if you had the chance??.

:giggle:

Got my ticket for this! It took two emails, one yesterday and one today, but my persistence paid off.

I know I'm probably just paranoid and the tickets won't actually sell out but I still wanted to make sure.

Really looking forward to going to a proper ground with terracing and all!

--------

P.S. I haven't posted on here for months but I'm always checking up - I've come to realise it's much more lively than 606 these days.

Yeah I realise that now, although I still can't keep myself from checking it now and then!

Having only been to Scunny and Leeds before with a bunch of mates, I'm going to this on my own... on Fox Travel. Think I'll have to make sure my iPod's fully charged.

I still can't figure out the ground arrangements - will we be on terracing?

Yeah I realise that now, although I still can't keep myself from checking it now and then!

Having only been to Scunny and Leeds before with a bunch of mates, I'm going to this on my own... on Fox Travel. Think I'll have to make sure my iPod's fully charged.

I still can't figure out the ground arrangements - will we be on terracing?

No we wont be on terraceing

We're likely to be allowed a further allocation though right?

I reckon if your club asks for more you will get them. At present the AWAY terrace is left empty. So that's another 1100 terrace tickets. But you must put pressure on your club to ask!!. All in all you should be allocated about 2,300 tickets. That is 1200 south stand!, 1100 terrace!. The talk is you have about 300 left after today. We will sale about 8,000 home tickets. So with your full allocation the gate will be around 10,300. Without about 9,200. They could even accomadate 150 in the uplands stand at a push!. So I reckon you should all get in!!.

Archived