Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Should be a good game this

anyone got any idea what size of allocation we are looking at.

Away supporters are housed in an open terrace on one side of the Uplands Stand. This area is open to the elements so you might get wet if it rains. The open terrace makes it difficult for away fans to really generate some noise. Up to 1,100 away supporters can be accommodated in this area. If the weather is poor then it may be a better bet to head for one of the seats that are made available to away fans in the XXXX South Stand at one end of the ground.

Apparently up to 500 seats are available in the South Stand. It won't be a huge away allocation to be honest, somewhere between 1500-1600.

Yeah, Bristol Uni student myself. Should be a good 'un. Gloucester Road pub crawl, match, collapse on mates sofa in the evening after going back down Gloucester Road, job done.

Not been up that way yet, is the scream pub there much cop? I'm thinking something like that but more hall-centric. What subject do you do anyway?

Details been released - allocated 1200.

Surely will get more anybodys know?

From the few times I've been down there this year, usually and hopefully, they'll give us an extra couple of hundred. I'm hoping Bristol will use some common sense and pack most of us like sardines on the terrace and then give us half of the 'stand' behind the goal.

Seems that Bristol Rovers aren't selling tickets in the South Stand to home supporters (same for Leeds). As far as I can tell, they usually only allocate half the stand to away fans but, reading between the lines, it might mean we get the whole stand (about 1000 seats) depending upon demand. Looks like we can get another good turnout if this is coupled with (almost) another 1000 on the adjacent terrace.

Not been up that way yet, is the scream pub there much cop? I'm thinking something like that but more hall-centric. What subject do you do anyway?

Sorry mate, just seen this. The scream pub down Glouc. Road is alright... usually pop in for one when I'm around. There are a lot better though. If you start down at Cheltenham Road (alright, its the same road in reality...) then the Pipe & Slippers is top notch. I would come back up to halls but you're gonna be on it very early if you wanna get down to the Memorial Ground for 2/2.30ish (so early that most hall bars won't be open...)

Oh and I study politics (which is less lame than it sounds).

Mike, are you going out on the Friday or Saturday of this weekend. Friday is preferrable.

Either, both? Busy Sunday?

Sorry mate, just seen this. The scream pub down Glouc. Road is alright... usually pop in for one when I'm around. There are a lot better though. If you start down at Cheltenham Road (alright, its the same road in reality...) then the Pipe & Slippers is top notch. I would come back up to halls but you're gonna be on it very early if you wanna get down to the Memorial Ground for 2/2.30ish (so early that most hall bars won't be open...)

Oh and I study politics (which is less lame than it sounds).

Hah ours doesn't open at all until 7. Not Michael Cox's mate are you, out of interest? If not thats three Leicester fans I at least know of.

Jesus, can't believe Northampton has sold so quickly... mental. What do we reckon the chances these are of getting to members or general release?! Was gonna bring a few mates for this, but with tickets getting snapped up that quickly, who knows... Mind you, Northants is only about 30mins away, whereas Bristol is 2/3 hours for most of our fans, so I remain hopeful.

Archived