Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

linked with Al Bangura loan deal

Would be a good signing on loan until the end of the season would be alright. I dont really believe this as SkySports often link us with players who we never actually sign! They have probably seen he is available on loan to League 1 teams and then just picked 3 random clus in league 1 in the top half and wrote this article.

Not fussed about this guy to be honest.

If we sign him - great. would add depth to the midfield and adequate back up to Oakley and King.

If we don't sign - we haven't lost out. Probably plenty more targets that we could focus our attention on

Of course it would be great to have him as spare, but I can't imagine Watford sending him out on loan to sit on the bench. They'll probably seek assurances that he's going to play.

That would have made my day if it was Williams.

Williams was shocking,nearly as bad as Matty Jones and he was permanently injured!

Williams was shocking,nearly as bad as Matty Jones and he was permanently injured!

Still moved on to a Premier League club though.

He had the talent but not the consistency. When he put the effort in he was a fairly decent player.

I don't know much about bangura, would be worth a go for a months loans.

As for williams, thn=ink i was in the minority that liked him, good footballer with ability, just needed the right person to motivate him.

Archived