Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

What do you love gigs so much?

Just want to know why you guys love gigs so much.

mine are simple.

- talking about a 4 min track for 30 minutes over a beer with ya mates.

- Losing your self and forgetting the outside world whilst the band is playing.

- Finding out the unsigned support band are really really good.

- the 90 minute car trip home with half an esky full of beer blurting out all the bands tracks for the whole trip.

- Being on top of the world

Going crazy in a mosh-pit.

Singing out so loud to the point of breaking your voicebox.

Knowing that when the band leave the stage, the whole crowd shout so loud, the band have no alternative but to come back, even if it is for the fifth time.

Going crazy in a mosh-pit.

Singing out so loud to the point of breaking your voicebox.

Knowing that when the band leave the stage, the whole crowd shout so loud, the band have no alternative but to come back, even if it is for the fifth time.

The last song tonite the band got about 30 people up on stage and it was going wild.

Also i love walking out of a gig after moshing with sweat just dripping off you (only for some gigs)

Yeah I'd love to go on stage and just look out at a field of people screaming (obviously not for me!)

Random question, do you prefer spacious, atmospheric, outdoor gigs? Or close-up, intimate, indoor gigs??

Every time, i was abit annoyed tonite cos it was a country town they played at, the venue was awesome but a lot of people just there for the hell of it not true fans they knew the main songs but not there bread and butter tunes and were just yobbos the rest of the time. But it's the 3rd time i've seen them and they were awesome even if one of the guitarist was sick and the lead from the support band filled in for them.

But definetly intimate gigs, it makes you fell part of it

Fair enough.

Found out about one support band and virtually addicted to them now :whistle:.

Innerpartysystem. Don't know what you're into but IPS are kind of Hardcore Electronic. You Tube have tons of videos on them :thumbup:

I'm in too all sorts, the first time i saw the band i watched tonite (Something with Numbers) they were a support band and i only went as my mates band was the 3rd support band on the night. I had heard there stuff on the radio but to see em live and the energy they bring is amazing.

Im unsure what genre this is but one of there more recognisable tunes

I'm in too all sorts, the first time i saw the band i watched tonite (Something with Numbers) they were a support band and i only went as my mates band was the 3rd support band on the night. I had heard there stuff on the radio but to see em live and the energy they bring is amazing.

Im unsure what genre this is but one of there more recognisable tunes

Yeah, any band that you see live I think is almost always going to be better than on the radio. It's all about being part of the atmosphere and being able to say 'I saw them live!!'

Yeah, any band that you see live I think is almost always going to be better than on the radio. It's all about being part of the atmosphere and being able to say 'I saw them live!!'

And to have a couple of hundred people dancing and belting out there songs at the same time

live music is awesome, but nothing beats actually playing a live gig, the interaction and the sensation can't be replicated - i'd love to have heard my old band live...

Archived