Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Northampton Away

1.KilworthFox

2. Daggers

3. SamL

4. Maybes

5. Bert

6. Leicester Lass

7. Wilkesy

8. Syston_Fox

9. Granno

10. Ashley

11. Emilio Lestavez

12. Whitlock

13. 1884

14. Craig

15. Lisa

16. Sir Fynwy

17. Clazkel

18. Lovejoy (going to buy in the home end)

EDIT: If anyone else fancies coming in the home end as as far as I know I'm going to be alone for this one :laugh: :cry: ?

And I'm driving if anyone from these ends is up for it.

1.KilworthFox

2. Daggers

3. SamL

4. Maybes

5. Bert

6. Leicester Lass

7. Wilkesy

8. Syston_Fox

9. Granno

10. Ashley

11. Emilio Lestavez

12. Whitlock

13. 1884

14. Craig

15. Lisa

16. Sir Fynwy

17. Clazkel

18. Lovejoy (going to buy in the home end)

EDIT: If anyone else fancies coming in the home end as as far as I know I'm going to be alone for this one :laugh: :cry: ?

19. STUHILL

I'm in the home end too unfortunately. Mate is Northampton fan!

Hi guys,

I've heard all about 'the hill' at Northampton, wasn't sure if i was going to bother going as i couldn't get my hand on a ticket before they all went.

However, if there's going to be a stack full of city fans on the hill i think i might just do that! do you think they'll be expecting a load of city fans and so stop you watching from there?

There's always the home end!

Hi guys,

I've heard all about 'the hill' at Northampton, wasn't sure if i was going to bother going as i couldn't get my hand on a ticket before they all went.

However, if there's going to be a stack full of city fans on the hill i think i might just do that! do you think they'll be expecting a load of city fans and so stop you watching from there?

There's always the home end!

I asked a cobblers fan about this the other day and he said that the only time that they've stopped people from watching on the hill was when they played man u and they put up some big screen to stop people from watching.

:thumbup:

I asked a cobblers fan about this the other day and he said that the only time that they've stopped people from watching on the hill was when they played man u and they put up some big screen to stop people from watching.

:thumbup:

I've been at the top of the hill a few times, only saw one match there though, but if you think you'll get there and have a free match ticket if you like then your wrong, you wouldnt see much at all, may catch a glimpse of one goal ( infront of away fans) but even that isnt a brilliant view. Really would reccommend getting tickets home end if thats all you can get. Wouldnt want any one missing out :thumbup:

I've been at the top of the hill a few times, only saw one match there though, but if you think you'll get there and have a free match ticket if you like then your wrong, you wouldnt see much at all, may catch a glimpse of one goal ( infront of away fans) but even that isnt a brilliant view. Really would reccommend getting tickets home end if thats all you can get. Wouldnt want any one missing out :thumbup:

cheers mate :thumbup:

I think i'll definately be getting tickets in the home end.

do you know how many tickets were left when you ordered yours

cheers mate :thumbup:

I think i'll definately be getting tickets in the home end.

do you know how many tickets were left when you ordered yours

Think sitting with the wrong sets of fans would be much better than sitting on top of the hill! Im not sure about how many was left mate, but what i do know is that you need to be on the database to retrieve tickets, luckily my uncle got them sorted through a cobblers friend. If you needed to know names, i can give you some of my friends who are season ticket holders :thumbup:

Really? :o

You know how many are doing it?

I'm thinking about it, a cheap day out.

If there is enough people doing it then it could be a right laugh.

My source had sold there tickets allready so i think theres 5 of us on the Hill maybe more.

Archived