Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Northampton Away

Anyone, in particular Fez, know how to get to hill etc?

You just walk up to it, it's in the complex hence rather shallow/ :crylaugh: Slipped it down as a 10 year old when watching Northampton play Halifax. One of the greatest games I've ever seen - 4-3 to Halifax - last minute and the Cobblers fans were considering no promotion. Month and half later they were promoted from the Third Division.

You just walk up to it, it's in the complex hence rather shallow/ :crylaugh: Slipped it down as a 10 year old when watching Northampton play Halifax. One of the greatest games I've ever seen - 4-3 to Halifax - last minute and the Cobblers fans were considering no promotion. Month and half later they were promoted from the Third Division.

How much of pitch can you see?

So freeking up for this.

Atmosphere, yeah will be shite. But im not worried about that at all.

Im just wanting three points, a dicking to the cobblers.

Fez will tell you what its all about.

I wouldnt miss this for the world.

Eighty companies and other contacts all over Northamptonshire are now on the lookout .... we'll find some sodding tickets. Why can't Northampton build a proper ground and why can't people buy full season tickets to cover away games as well! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

Eighty companies and other contacts all over Northamptonshire are now on the lookout .... we'll find some sodding tickets. Why can't Northampton build a proper ground and why can't people buy full season tickets to cover away games as well! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

Of course they were turned down planning permmision by the council recently.

Of course they were turned down planning permmision by the council recently.

Sodding councillors. Dedicated to spoiling everyone's fun half of them. I'd bring back public hangings in the market place to deal with some. :angry:

It would even drag people into town and boost business for the traders as a bonus! :D

Only Ultra would be safe! :beer:

PS: Hangings cancelled! Three cheers to Margaret. The all-companies alert seems to have worked already. She's been at the administrative helm of my lad's firm from day one and is the darling of all PA's, I can promise you. And three cheers to my lad too. What MD would give his PA "whatever time it takes" to find football tickets for his old dad?

Archived