Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Northampton Away

Eighty companies and other contacts all over Northamptonshire are now on the lookout .... we'll find some sodding tickets. Why can't Northampton build a proper ground and why can't people buy full season tickets to cover away games as well! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

If they hadn't pissed off Mr Dr.Martin's Boots then they'd have had a decent ground instead of the Diamonds.

haa nor do i tbh. But could you imagine deep into injury time big Steve pops up with a header to give us all three points :blink: I have no idea how i will stay seat and not quiet! Haa

You want to try being in the middle of the Kop at Anfield with Citeh scoring inside the first minute! >_<

I've had a similar experience at Man City - I was laughing when our third went in at our first visit to Eastlands. Magic! :giggle:

Oh dear. That's what I did when Graham Fenton scored the winner. I tried to make it look like I was crying. I think it worked. :unsure:

Oh dear. That's what I did when Graham Fenton scored the winner. I tried to make it look like I was crying. I think it worked. :unsure:

But our fans weren't allowed in that night.

Very naughty of you Lise, you took a ticket that would've gone to a loyal fan from Penzance or Spalding :P

But our fans weren't allowed in that night.

Very naughty of you Lise, you took a ticket that would've gone to a loyal fan from Penzance or Spalding :P

I don't think there was a single scouser within 3 rows of us. :rolleyes:

Did you recognise anyone? :P:D

Actually, there was a bloke who kept parading up and down the front of the Kop, almost lording it, who looked like a fat(ter) Robbie Fowler. We wondered if he was related to him. It was really funny, because he stormed out when we went 2-0 up!!

Actually, there was a bloke who kept parading up and down the front of the Kop, almost lording it, who looked like a fat(ter) Robbie Fowler. We wondered if he was related to him. It was really funny, because he stormed out when we went 2-0 up!!

I don't like Robbie Fowler. I saw him score more goals at Filbert St in two matches one season than any Leicester player :angry:

Those were the days Lise, when a win at Anfield was an annual occurance.

I don't like Robbie Fowler. I saw him score more goals at Filbert St in two matches one season than any Leicester player :angry:

Those were the days Lise, when a win at Anfield was an annual occurance.

I know, it's brought a tear to my eye :cry:

For the record, I don't like Fowler. He mooned the Kop at Filbo. He should have done it more often, as his arse is better looking than his face.

I know, it's brought a tear to my eye :cry:

For the record, I don't like Fowler. He mooned the Kop at Filbo. He should have done it more often, as his arse is better looking than his face.

When did he do that? I normally remember things like that. I can recall him getting showered with programmes when he celebrated behind the goal after he scored on a couple of occasions.

When did he do that? I normally remember things like that. I can recall him getting showered with programmes when he celebrated behind the goal after he scored on a couple of occasions.

I can't remember the exact game. I have been trying to remove the mental image from my mind for years.

Archived