Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

eminem

And what??

Just saying it's d12, not just Eminem. :thumbup:

New video for the first single 'We Made You', out April 7th.

My sig is a photo from the shoot.

Hopefully its not 1 of this normal, corny n crap singles like Without Me, Just Lose It, Real Slim Shady etc etc.

Fair point, but I think he needs a bit of comedy back in him. Ever since The Eminem Show his stuff has been a lot angrier etc. His lyrics are some of the funniest I've ever seen and I miss that side of him.

His angry stuff was by far his best stuff, and if he has recaptured that kind of style on this album, it will be epic. Won't be holding my breath though.

Pretty much.

Eminem is at his best when he is serious. That's why people like The Way I Am and Toy Soldiers. He was angry and just killed it.

It's alright when he's being silly and shit and I guess he has to appeal to as many people as he possibly can.

Pretty much.

Eminem is at his best when he is serious. That's why people like The Way I Am and Toy Soldiers. He was angry and just killed it.

It's alright when he's being silly and shit and I guess he has to appeal to as many people as he possibly can.

Of course he does, it's broadened the type of audience he's reached and helped to earn him an awful lot more money than he otherwise might have earned. The only problem is that he pissed off a lot of the people who liked his earlier stuff and sort of alienated them because they feel let down by his more comical antics. For me, it's all about finding the balance. If the majority of his songs on the new album are serious and he adds a couple of jokey ones as album fillers, he's in a win-win situation imo.

The Way I Am is by far and away his best ever piece, though.

Eminem will sell multi plat regardless of what he puts out nowadays, thats the space hes earned and he should take advantage of that by releasing quality music and none of this 'Just Lose It' stuff.

His best song for me will always be 'Til I Collapse'.

Just out of interest has anyone on here ever listened to his first album? That was him at his best, just raw emceeing through out, shame hes embarassed of the album due to the sales and fact it got completely ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when he puts on an accent and he changes his voice. 3am is actually a quality track but I wish he would just rap it in his normal voice.

The last verse is awesome.

3am is ****ing stupendous. I';ve come back tnohight ****ed and heard it, but I think it's a brilliant track and I', sure I'd bACK this tomorrow morning wehn I wake up sober. Em is probably the best MC outb there when he tries to spray bars over any given track. Igf he gets going, everyone welse is just a pretender to his throne.

Thought Tbh he s3ems obsessed with Kim Kardashians arse lol lol

Archived