Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Looks like we're picking Ian C up and subjecting him to an in-depth discussion of Ben 10 and Hannah Montana on the way. Poor bastard.

We should be in London for lunch. Anyone know if the London Bridge spoons will let a ten year old in? He's buying!

Now Hannah Montana I can abide (just, maybe, well, maybe not)

But Ben 10... who the feck is that? :unsure:

I might just wikipedia it all and outsmart your children... :giggle:

Should be a good day out (and heres hoping i am not an expert on HM and Ben (who) 10 at the end of it!

Where is London Bridge? Is it between St Pancras and South Bermondsey?

EDIT : I've just realised it's where we go to get the South Bermondsey train innit. Which pub would be ok to go round there?

Theres plenty if you walk out of London Bridge station and keep going towards the big road then turn left and keep going and you should see a couple.

Theres also one if you walk over the actual London Bridge down the first side-road on the right hand side of the bridge.

Does anyone want me to come and meet them? Cos I can try.

I think I've decided I'd like to meet some of you tomorrow. As a London resident I'm game for 9am opening times or after match shenanigans....any more concrete info as to where/when would be appreciated :yesyes:

There will defo be at least 20 in Spoons at Tower Bridge (Tower Road one I think) from what I can gather.

I haven't seen anyone mention anywhere else :dunno:

Theres plenty if you walk out of London Bridge station and keep going towards the big road then turn left and keep going and you should see a couple.

Theres also one if you walk over the actual London Bridge down the first side-road on the right hand side of the bridge.

I'll just be in that Spoons mate, unless it's rammed then I'll have a wander and find somewhere else

What time should you all be at London Bridge or whatever on the way back? Cos I should be coming home then cos all I need to do is catch a train from London Bridge.

What time should you all be at London Bridge or whatever on the way back? Cos I should be coming home then cos all I need to do is catch a train from London Bridge.

My train back aint till 8.55, although I'll most likely be going out for a swanky dish in Soho/Covent Garden :whistle:

My train back aint till 8.55, although I'll most likely be going out for a swanky dish in Soho/Covent Garden :whistle:

Im sure you can all gang up on me and try to rape me, I've had that done before :cry:

We'll be heading for the Market Porter in Stoney St. Good reviews, choice of beers and ciders, food and Sky TV. Pleased to meet anyone who shows up. Have a good day everyone.

The Menace, I think :giggle:

What is wrong with the shirt? :P

If I do get in the pub someone buy me drinks and ill pay them cos my beard needs to grow more to make me more believable that im 18.

We'll be heading for the Market Porter in Stoney St. Good reviews, choice of beers and ciders, food and Sky TV. Pleased to meet anyone who shows up. Have a good day everyone.

I'm confused now. I thought it was the spoons at Tower Bridge: The Pommelers Rest

But Thracian is on about this one: The Market Porter

That second one looks good from a beer point of view ("with beers changing up to nine times a day"), but the spoons specifically mentions kids being allowed in.

So is it that there will be two FT meet-ups, in two different pubs? Or is it one after the other?

I'm confused now. I thought it was the spoons at Tower Bridge: The Pommelers Rest

But Thracian is on about this one: The Market Porter

That second one looks good from a beer point of view ("with beers changing up to nine times a day"), but the spoons specifically mentions kids being allowed in.

So is it that there will be two FT meet-ups, in two different pubs? Or is it one after the other?

I think we'll all be going in the Spoons, and Thracian in the other. Hopefully Thracian will come to Spoons after all though :P

Archived