Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Piss off! I don't wanna leave until around 11!

Hangover central.

Get a grip. Get down to the Tower Bridge spoons and come help me get out-drunk by some Germans.

:o really?

if that's true that is disappointing considering millwall are still in the running for an automatic spot and look good for a play-off place at least

To be fair, like Katy said, everyone is put off by Milwall thinking they are gonna get a good hiding from their "firm". I think last time we played them there was only about 1000 went?

Actually, I remember this, I was probably 15 and wanted to go quite badly but all my friends wussed out :laugh:

This is the reason I am going! 1300 fans who will be standing & singing are much better than 3000/4000 fans who will be sitting on their hands all match :thumbup: Just buying em now!

Yeaaaah.

Shall I round up Ched, Joe, cory then and get to 'Arborough for you?

SUAS would you kindly post me the link for the cheap train tickets as the cheapest i got was £25 >_<

Think you'll do well to find it cheaper than that unless you have a railcard.

Well there another 200 :P Does anyone recon there will be police at london bridge or just a south berm??

Both. You have to use London Bridge to get to South Berm. It's kicked off at London Bridge station over the past couple of season against Lids.

If anyone wants to come say hi to me im gonna be around the area of London Bridge and such.

Who wants a game of footy before the game if you're getting down here early enough? Even though I aint sposed to be playing for another 3 weeks.

Archived