Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

MK Dons 4300

Less: Part-timers

Less: Families

Gross fans: 1000

Add: London branchy of City fans

Add: Some fans looking for trouble

Add: Some random Germans with Andy

Net Fans: 1300.

When I saw you'd poseted in here I thought you'd changed your mind about coming <_<

This will be BIG!

When I saw you'd poseted in here I thought you'd changed your mind about coming <_<

This will be BIG!

I had, but then I saw that train tickets from Sheff are a minimum of £41. If I can get a lift from Leicester, I'd consider it greatly.

I had, but then I saw that train tickets from Sheff are a minimum of £41. If I can get a lift from Leicester, I'd consider it greatly.

Can you get the train from leicester?

Tower Bridge Road. :thumbup:

I'll be sloshed by midday.

This I have to see :giggle:

Does anyone know if there are any spare seats on the buses?

I usually go with someone but he cant this weekend, I wouldnt mind going if there are spaces on the coach (though I would look like a rite loner on there! :P)

No sold at earlyer this week,

You boys and girls looking forward to saturday? Please tell me you will bring more than 1300 they were gonna give you both tiers for the first time since west hamas, Also don`t be afraid to wear your colours you will be fine unless your looking for trouble. Should be a quality atmosphere looking forward to it. Keep safe! 2-0 wall MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You boys and girls looking forward to saturday? Please tell me you will bring more than 1300 they were gonna give you both tiers for the first time since west hamas, Also don`t be afraid to wear your colours you will be fine unless your looking for trouble. Should be a quality atmosphere looking forward to it. Keep safe! 2-0 wall MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think the majority of our fans going are on official coaches anyway.

The ones going to look for trouble, won't be at the game. In fact, they probably haven't even thought about going to the game.

We've sold about 1500 so far.

Think we'll sell just over 2000 in the end.

Very tough game for us, if you do manage to beat us it will give a lot of hope to EVERYONE chasing. Not meaning that in a bad way at all, I'm sure you get what I mean.

is it right no beer is served in the away end? A bit crappy for those of us goin on the coach

more than probable.

this is gonna be good. got a bad feeling they're gonna beat us, but after our other two losses this season (who'd have thought i'd be saying that in march? :D ) we one the next match and i'm sure we have enough in us to go up. in theory only 3/4 wins could be seen us all but there so i'm confident at the minute. if we lose on sat. tho it might be squeaky-bum time...

Have millwall sold out?

All this talk of spoons.

Is no one else wanting to see Manure vs Liver****ingpool?

Thats a mickey mouse game, not sure about the beer its a rip off anyway £3.20 for a warm plastic bottle of carlsberg seved by some eastern european that won`t understand what your saying.

Have millwall sold out?

i don't think they've done that at the new den in a long time.

i've also heard the nearest spoons is quite expensive (well, for a spoons ^_^ ). the beer in spoons is always poor, that's how the chain works i think - they buy beer at the end of its barrel life, hence why it's usually cheap. well that's what i've heard. madwall - are there any other decent pubs outside london bridge? spoons will probably be heaving

Has anyone got a ticket in the lower tier yet because that would mean we have sold upper tier.

Not often the tier gets used.

I'm in top tier, was hoping to get lower tier but oh well.

Bournemouth took over a 1000 away fans there last season, surly we can get at least 2000.

Archived