Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Both. You have to use London Bridge to get to South Berm. It's kicked off at London Bridge station over the past couple of season against Lids.

Yeh . Everyone is going down on differernt trains cause there is ones like every few minutes or so , id like to be on the train with a few leicester fans to london bridge.

Yeh . Everyone is going down on differernt trains cause there is ones like every few minutes or so , id like to be on the train with a few leicester fans to london bridge.

I'll let you know friday night on msn what time were going pal.

If anyone wants to come say hi to me im gonna be around the area of London Bridge and such.

Who wants a game of footy before the game if you're getting down here early enough? Even though I aint sposed to be playing for another 3 weeks.

We'll simply *bump* this until you're sorted.

Anyone out there interested?

@Lamby: I don't know where they're going, but maybe somebody can drop a pub's name or something.

We'll simply *bump* this until you're sorted.

Anyone out there interested?

@Lamby: I don't know where they're going, but maybe somebody can drop a pub's name or something.

Someone said earlier they gonna be in Spoons at London Bridge? I'm havin a look there to see if there is one

What time are you heading down? I take it it's Rail Replacement ahoy for you too?

Getting the 8.40 to Ely, then the half 10 to Kings Cross, and then the tube from Kings Cross to London Bridge.

I'm not going on the Liverpool St line, I don't fancy coaches this Saturday.

Getting the 8.40 to Ely, then the half 10 to Kings Cross, and then the tube from Kings Cross to London Bridge.

I'm not going on the Liverpool St line, I don't fancy coaches this Saturday.

Ah, fair enough. Sadly I have no choice in the matter. :(

SUAS would you kindly post me the link for the cheap train tickets as the cheapest i got was £25 >_<
Ah LD3 said his was £15

You've left it too late mate. £25 is about as good as its gonna get, you need to do it about a month in advance if you want cheap 'uns.

Someone said earlier they gonna be in Spoons at London Bridge? I'm havin a look there to see if there is one

Tower Bridge. Will be a good gathering in there.

This will hopefully be an opportunity to get some good new chants going (a la Kisnorbo, wooaahh). So let's here some suggestions.

Will Bernie be wearing colours for this one? God help him.

Any FC United of Manchester songs are fine by me. :ph34r::sweating:

Any FC United of Manchester songs are fine by me. :ph34r::sweating:

They have got some crackers havent they! Fine examples of how football should be supported, not trouble, no violence, everyone standing, everyone singing!

I love how they all sit down when the team come out, "sit down for the champions."

"Ooooooooooh Maatty Oakley, Ooooooh Matty Oakley, Ooooooh Matty Oakley,

football genius, ra ra ra!"

i cant believe the lack of interest for this game. How 4,000 can go to mk dons then just 1300 to milwall, its pretty comical

MK Dons 4300

Less: Part-timers

Less: Families

Gross fans: 1000

Add: London branchy of City fans

Add: Some fans looking for trouble

Add: Some random Germans with Andy

Net Fans: 1300.

You've left it too late mate. £25 is about as good as its gonna get, you need to do it about a month in advance if you want cheap 'uns.

Tower Bridge. Will be a good gathering in there.

I've spotted a few Spoons in this area, shall we decide on one where we can all converge?

Archived