Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Would you like to know of some pubs near London Bridge?

Where is London Bridge? Is it between St Pancras and South Bermondsey?

EDIT : I've just realised it's where we go to get the South Bermondsey train innit. Which pub would be ok to go round there?

I usually go with someone but he cant this weekend, I wouldnt mind going if there are spaces on the coach (though I would look like a rite loner on there! :P)

We've got one seat in our car, but you wouldn't be a loner - you'd be sitting with two kids, only one of whom is coming to the game. There's a real danger you'd get talked to about Hannah Montana and High School Musical. If that's a price worth paying, we could sort something... PM me if you're interested.

Went ticket office yesterday, was told that there was no Fox Travel...but they were looking into making one of the single coaches a double decker...for the few extra who wanted a seat. They said go home, and expect a call.

Nothing.

Guess I'm watching soccer saturday then.

EDIT : I've just realised it's where we go to get the South Bermondsey train innit. Which pub would be ok to go round there?

You need to go from Kings Cross St Pancras to London Bridge to get to South Bermondsey. There's a Spoons on Tower Bridge a short walk from London Bridge train station. I don't think people are recommending going to any pubs around South Bermondsey and I think we'll get taken over by police when we get there anyway.

I don't know if people are aware but your all day, all zones tube passes allow you to use the overland trains around London also. Might save you a little bit of money!

So Spoons it is then.

Hoping to catch the Liverpool v United game, my brother is joining me for the Millwall game but he is a Liverpool fan with an extremely soft spot for us.

Wetherspoons London Bridge only has Freeview as does Tower Hill.

You may need to cast your net wider if watching the footy is important to you.

I can imagine that both of the above are going to be heaving, not my cup of tea at all...I like to get served in a pub.

Wetherspoons London Bridge only has Freeview as does Tower Hill.

You may need to cast your net wider if watching the footy is important to you.

I can imagine that both of the above are going to be heaving, not my cup of tea at all...I like to get served in a pub.

Cheers Daggers. Might have to re-think now. I don't really like busy pubs in all honesty, I was just going to follow the City crowd.

Will have to look into this.

I don't know if people are aware but your all day, all zones tube passes allow you to use the overland trains around London also. Might save you a little bit of money!

I'm borrowing an Oyster card with £20 worth of crdeit. That's gonna save me even more.. :)

I'm borrowing an Oyster card with £20 worth of crdeit. That's gonna save me even more.. :)

Check that you can use pay as you go out of London Bridge some train operators don't allow it.

Check that you can use pay as you go out of London Bridge some train operators don't allow it.

Yeah it won't work. I use pre pay Oyster and always have to buy a ticket for trains out of London Bridge.

You need to go from Kings Cross St Pancras to London Bridge to get to South Bermondsey. There's a Spoons on Tower Bridge a short walk from London Bridge train station. I don't think people are recommending going to any pubs around South Bermondsey and I think we'll get taken over by police when we get there anyway.

What she said really. Go from St.Pancy to Tower Bridge on the tube then you can walk across the bridge to the SPOOOONS! Then just follow all of us from there to London Bridge. SORTED.

I cannot wait.

We went to Tesco's last night to stock up on non-mainstream Euro Lagers for the 6:57 train. I have a 9% Belgium beer, a 5% Estonian beer and some random Czech beer I've never herad of before lol

My mate went one better and baught a Kenyan beer. Magic ! :laugh:

Cheers Daggers. Might have to re-think now. I don't really like busy pubs in all honesty, I was just going to follow the City crowd.

Will have to look into this.

Dags, the SPOONS won't be packed at opening time when we get there :D

And yeah I still say anyone looking to meet a few FT'ers should head here. Will be a good laugh.

VERY excited.

I have cakes! The 8.57 train will involve cakes!

I believe this train will be the fun train, along with it being the drunken train. I am very much looking forward to this train.

Why yes sir. I am. Hope this little piece doesn't offend anyone.

dreamcoat-c-zoom.jpg

Haha! I would feel perfectly safe wearing the full Leicester kit around The Den if you were strolling around in this number!

Do it mate.

Has it been established whether the rows at the ground start with Row A at the front, or the other way round?

Haha! I would feel perfectly safe wearing the full Leicester kit around The Den if you were strolling around in this number!

Do it mate.

Has it been established whether the rows at the ground start with Row A at the front, or the other way round?

I might just hold you to that. :thumbup:

I am not sure about the rows, someone will fill you in on that.

Archived