Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The FT Rap Battle (Sign Up Thread)

Bit of reverse psychology there, Katy? ;)

Trying to gain some votes :P

Not at all, I might think mine is brilliant (it's ok) but others might not. Fez's is mindblowingly wordy but I think he's going to be the overall winner anyway.

I have every faith in you :sweating:

No pressure then haha.

Not at all, I might think mine is brilliant (it's ok) but others might not. Fez's is mindblowingly wordy but I think he's going to be the overall winner anyway.

Must. Not. Comment ...

All set for a NSLL Fez rematch!

Shits gan down!

I actually can't wait for the final its gonna be mental.

Must. Not. Comment ...

All set for a NSLL Fez rematch!

Shits gan down!

I actually can't wait for the final its gonna be mental.

please tell me it's going to be freestyle and in live chat :fc:

please tell me it's going to be freestyle and in live chat :fc:
That would be awesome
Don't give him ideas.

Well Valerenga thanks for outing it.

EXCLUSIVE: The final will be a freestyle in live chat.

As an aside A Fox In Essex has pulled this one out of the bag. His is very very good.

That is a great idea. The final in live chat. That will probably break the record for most punters in live chat at one time. I'm gonna be there, canna wait.

When is the final scheduled for?

I need to work a few things out, rules wise and having people not chatting while the contestants are rapping etc, someone taking minutes and then the voting afterwards.

Also will need to work it out with whichever 2 get through to the final.

Cannae wait.

I need to work a few things out, rules wise and having people not chatting while the contestants are rapping etc, someone taking minutes and then the voting afterwards.

Also will need to work it out with whichever 2 get through to the final.

Cannae wait.

Brilliant idea! What about an MSN one though, get a three way conversation up with Smuts as compare and the finalists, then save the convo put it on here and vote like that. Would save the interruptions?

Brilliant idea! What about an MSN one though, get a three way conversation up with Smuts as compare and the finalists, then save the convo put it on here and vote like that. Would save the interruptions?

Nah its all about the audience. Thats the whole point! Live chat maximises exposure.

Nah its all about the audience. Thats the whole point! Live chat maximises exposure.

I hope it works for you then, going to be a ball ache to sort. Although all the previous rounds have been done incognito.

I hope it works for you then, going to be a ball ache to sort. Although all the previous rounds have been done incognito.

Nah shouldnt be too much effort. 2 finalists have a day to prepare then pick a time they can both make. Invite everyone in 10 mins prior to said time. Silence. Rappage. Poll.

The rap bit will be the hardest part but i have plans for that.

Nah shouldnt be too much effort. 2 finalists have a day to prepare then pick a time they can both make. Invite everyone in 10 mins prior to said time. Silence. Rappage. Poll.

The rap bit will be the hardest part but i have plans for that.

Brilliant! I cannot wait to view this!

Well Valerenga thanks for outing it.

EXCLUSIVE: The final will be a freestyle in live chat.

As an aside A Fox In Essex has pulled this one out of the bag. His is very very good.

:doh: - i am the knowitall of the the FT Rap Battle thread

...but you didn't have to confess....sorry....'fess up!

i guess we just know a quality idea when we see one :D

Archived