Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We're proud of ya, We're proud of ya!

Do you remember in the top-of-the-table clash in 2000/2001 we had a stone-wall penalty turned down? Pissed off to say the least, as Yanited went and scored a minute later :angry:

Yes. I remember it all. :angry:

Other way round, in front of the Stretford End, I have a feeling it would have been given.

Though we got one at that end, but Muzzy missed a re-take <_<

Only because of the gamesmanship from Barthez. I was fuming.

Who can remember being on Viccy Park with 1000s of fans singing this to the team. I think it was the peak of Brian Little's reign after we won the play-off final. I could be wrong because there were so many good times during Little and MON's reigns, but I do remember the event and how genuinly proud I did feel.

When do you think we'll get to that stage again we're we have something to be proud of?

I was at the Vick Park thing!!!! :scarf:

The Lord Mayor or mayoress(i cant remember!) at the time was there congratulating the players etc..

We will do that when we win Champions League in 2015!

BELIEVE!!! :scarf:

Oh arrrr.... we were winning 2-1 once at home weren't we. And Beckham scored the last minute leveller.

That was away , 1st day of season , i think a few have mentioned it . We led 2-0 but United came back and Becks equalised late in stoppage time with a free kick . Past Pegguy if i remember rightly

That was away , 1st day of season , i think a few have mentioned it . We led 2-0 but United came back and Becks equalised late in stoppage time with a free kick . Past Pegguy if i remember rightly

Aye tis true.

It was the first game after Becks had got sent off vs Argentina too, so we were giving him some stick. Bastard.

Archived