Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We're proud of ya, We're proud of ya!

Who can remember being on Viccy Park with 1000s of fans singing this to the team. I think it was the peak of Brian Little's reign after we won the play-off final. I could be wrong because there were so many good times during Little and MON's reigns, but I do remember the event and how genuinly proud I did feel.

When do you think we'll get to that stage again we're we have something to be proud of?

Who can remember being on Viccy Park with 1000s of fans singing this to the team. I think it was the peak of Brian Little's reign after we won the play-off final. I could be wrong because there were so many good times during Little and MON's reigns, but I do remember the event and how genuinly proud I did feel.

When do you think we'll get to that stage again we're we have something to be proud of?

I think you're right, I'm sure I have some horrid pictures of me and all my mates there!!! We followed the bus from Filbo to the park.

I don't think we'll get that feeling back for a long time. The young fans around now got too much success to soon, so they have been spoilt. We'd had nothing to celebrate for ages back then.

I'll be proud at the end of this season - we mustnt underestimate the achievement of getting straight back up but furthermore having a genuine fresh team and start. We havent carried on with the same old from the past NP has given us genuine hope by rebuilding the squad.

:chant:

Could be different matches...

Although I'm pretty sure it was a Heskey/Claridge...

Yes because we have won loads of matches at the home of the red scum

Edit: I forgot the cup match doh!

Parker played the ball to Cottee for the winner at Old Trafford.

In front of the Stretford End, as well. :giggle:

I got a little bruised celebrating that one!

In front of the Stretford End, as well. :giggle:

I got a little bruised celebrating that one!

Should've won there the next season as well.

How about that then? Winning at Anfield, Old Trafford and Elland Road in the same season :scarf:

I'll be proud at the end of this season - we mustnt underestimate the achievement of getting straight back up but furthermore having a genuine fresh team and start. We havent carried on with the same old from the past NP has given us genuine hope by rebuilding the squad.

:chant:

Agreed. Will be able to use this as bragging rights over Forest for years... especially when we pass them going up as they go back down!

Should've won there the next season as well.

How about that then? Winning at Anfield, Old Trafford and Elland Road in the same season :scarf:

Stupid ref. He'd borrowed Fergie's watch again.

In recent years the stand out moment was the win over Spurs in the cup because

of all the cockney tools singing "Spurs Are On Their Way To Wembley" when they were two up

of the three people who went to the game from my village and support Spurs

of the MDV winner - a rare moment of glory for the big lump

we didn't have too much to cheer generally at that time

Stupid ref. He'd borrowed Fergie's watch again.

Do you remember in the top-of-the-table clash in 2000/2001 we had a stone-wall penalty turned down? Pissed off to say the least, as Yanited went and scored a minute later :angry:

In recent years the stand out moment was the win over Spurs in the cup because

of all the cockney tools singing "Spurs Are On Their Way To Wembley" when they were two up

of the three people who went to the game from my village and support Spurs

of the MDV winner - a rare moment of glory for the big lump

we didn't have too much to cheer generally at that time

True. I remember Gudjonsson playing that ball over the top and just praying that MDV would do something good. Thankfully he did, and I jumped around our living room for about 10minutes after that!!!

Archived