Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

The SKY is blue!

Oldham (H) Opometer  

104 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

I don't see the point of it personally.

I don't see the point in the 'Dear Nigel' thread by Babylon, the League table thread by nationwider and many many other waste of time bullshit threads.

But hey they posted them so their great :thumbup:

This is a poll too see how we think the game will go on Saturday, much less pointless than 90% of all other threads.

I don't see the point in the 'Dear Nigel' thread by Babylon, the League table thread by nationwider and many many other waste of time bullshit threads.

This is a poll too see how we think the game will go on Saturday, much less pointless than 90% of all other threads.

Well you don't see the point in Steve Howard playing, so you're a bullshit waste of time.

You create the same style thread every week, it gets a little tiresome.

Due to the way we're playing at the moment, people are always going to be optimistic so I see no reason for this 'opometer'.

Well you don't see the point in Steve Howard playing, so you're a bullshit waste of time.

:laugh:

He's probably storing all the results in a spreadsheet, and will give us a whole page of statistics at the end of the season.
fook off and get to a leicester game
du du du Walkers has no friends
Sorry who are you..?

mr. insignificant.

No Mr Got A Life

:blink::dunno:

Archived