Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

The League Table

Does anyone else find themselves absent-mindedly checking the league table online about 17 times a day, either online or on tellytext? It's not as if its changed between 10:13am and 10:53am due to secret early morning kick-offs, is it? But it's nice to do it....

I find myself doing that quite a lot. It's just comforting. I like to make a mental note of the points that separate us from Milton Keynes.... and then I calculate the number of games whatever craphole occupying 3rd place would have to win in order to displace us from 1st place.

If I'm feeling really frisky, I avert my gaze low enough to work out the points difference between us and Leeds United. Sometimes I don't bother though, because I don't need to. And because it's quite complicated arithmetic.

It is alright to do this, isn't it? I'm not alone? I shouldn't seek help....

By sheer coincidence, I've been to the BBC Sports page for League One today whilst being "at work" and toyed around with the Predictor feature.

I had us finish 1st with 109 points. MK Dons going 2nd, with S****horpe, Peterborough, Millwall and Oldham going the playoffs.

Yes, I was bored.

By sheer coincidence, I've been to the BBC Sports page for League One today whilst being "at work" and toyed around with the Predictor feature.

I had us finish 1st with 109 points. MK Dons going 2nd, with S****horpe, Peterborough, Millwall and Oldham going the playoffs.

Yes, I was bored.

Just done it myself.

Leicester 105

MK Dons 95

Millwall 86

Peterborough 83

S****horpe 83

Huddersfield 80

-----------------------

Oldham 78

Archived