Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Just won a Carling Fridge with free beer!

fridge_big.jpg

I cant believe it just been checking my email and got this email!!

Congratulations! 

Your entry has been drawn from the hundreds we received for the St. Georges Day.Com competition with It's BestDirect.Com to win 1 of 10 ‘A Day For England’ & Carling branded Husky Personal Beer Refrigerators!

You don’t need to do anything else now, your prize will be with you very shortly (if it isn’t already).

Thanks for taking part in this competition and showing your support to The St. Georges Day.com and It's BestDirect.Com teams!

If you have any questions, or would just like to confirm that this is genuine, feel free to call me on 01455 555 340

Kind Regards and congratulations again!

Tom Gooch
Director

It's BestDirect.Com ltd 

Website with my name on!

I cant believe it, I never win anything!! Its gonna look great in my bedroom in Newcastle. Just a shame I got it sent to my house in Leicestershire as I thought it would take ages to get delivered so I wont get to see it till start of June when I am back from uni! Great Birthday present for me anyway!!

Congratulations! 

Your entry has been drawn from the hundreds we received for the St. Georges Day.Com competition with It's BestDirect.Com to win 1 of 10 ‘A Day For England’ & Carling branded Husky Personal Beer Refrigerators!

You don’t need to do anything else now, your prize will be with you very shortly (if it isn’t already).

Thanks for taking part in this competition and showing your support to The St. Georges Day.com and It's BestDirect.Com teams!

If you have any questions, or would just like to confirm that this is genuine, feel free to call me on 01455 555 340

Tom Gooch
Director

It's BestDirect.Com ltd 

Website with my name on!

I cant believe it, I never win anything!!  Its gonna look great in my bedroom in Newcastle. Just a shame I got it sent to my house in Leicestershire as I thought it would take ages to get delivered so I wont get to see it till start of June when I am back from uni! Great Birthday present for me anyway!!

98326[/snapback]

Rounds on u then :smile:

thats brilliant mate well pleased for u :D

Congratulations! 

Tom Gooch
Director

It's BestDirect.Com ltd 

Website with my name on!

I cant believe it, I never win anything!!  Its gonna look great in my bedroom in Newcastle. Just a shame I got it sent to my house in Leicestershire as I thought it would take ages to get delivered so I wont get to see it till start of June when I am back from uni! Great Birthday present for me anyway!!

98326[/snapback]

well done leon :thumbsup:

Just been on the phone to my mum and it has been delivered to my house today with a 24 pack of carling!! What a win, though told her to tell my dad not to steal my beer.

Alex the told us we couldnt have fridges in ur room last year as they sometimes give off poisonous gases and use alot of power. Though gonna put mine in my room next year in my house!

Just been on the phone to my mum and it has been delivered to my house today with a 24 pack of carling!! What a win, though told her to tell my dad not to steal my beer.

Alex the told us we couldnt have fridges in ur room last year as they sometimes give off poisonous gases and use alot of power. Though gonna put mine in my room next year in my house!

98566[/snapback]

It's feckin' iritating!!

I came back today with a postit on my door saying:

"Alex, I've had an e-mail about the fridge (and kettle?) in your room (which are only allowed for medical reasons). I'm afraid we need to put them/it in the trunk room until the end of term because it causes problems with the electrics. I'll come over this evening and open up the trunk room. Kirtsy"

BITCH BITCH BITCH!!

• 1 month later...

gallery_80_14_45935.jpg

Saw my fridge for the first time today and the 24 pack of carling and I got with it. I have not however drank any of the Carling as I am feeling really rough from six nights out in a row and getting in at 7 this morning then getting picked up by my parents at 10 and not having any sleep in the day. I just thought I would make you all jealous! Shall be on the beers 2morro night!

gallery_80_14_45935.jpg

Saw my fridge for the first time today and the 24 pack of carling and I got with it. I have not however drank any of the Carling as I am feeling really rough from six nights out in a row and getting in at 7 this morning then getting picked up by my parents at 10 and not having any sleep in the day. I just thought I would make you all jealous! Shall be on the beers 2morro night!

119576[/snapback]

took long enough to arrive didn't it?! :o:mellow:

It arrived at my house in Leicestershire on St Georges day but have been up in Newcastle and today is the first time I have been back. She is a beaut!

119580[/snapback]

in that case i apologise to the competition organisers.

nice one anyway buddy

Archived