Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Oldham Match Thread

Last time I did one was against Sheffield Wednesday, and we know what happened there. :whistle:

Same 11 that beat Walsall, I suppose.

Come on boys, lets show the nation how good we actually are. ;)

Are you gonna stay up for this, mate?

Proper commitment that is. ;)

I will be heading out but not drinking and home early so will probably set the alarm for this one.

is it a 545pm kick off? if so thats 445am.

Live Chat is where it's at kids

On sky sports news they had the weather and the lady said by the time it gets to 5.20pm for the Leicester game the ground will be getting hard so she said watch this space as though it may not be on. I think it will as the Leic page doesnt say anything about it, and we have under soil heating, but thats what she said.

I wonder if Lee Hughes will get alot of stick like he did at Oldham

If we start like we did against Walsall and don't let them play i can see a 4-0 win with Fryatt hatrick

On sky sports news they had the weather and the lady said by the time it gets to 5.20pm for the Leicester game the ground will be getting hard so she said watch this space as though it may not be on. I think it will as the Leic page doesnt say anything about it, and we have under soil heating, but thats what she said.

Under soil heating :dunno:

I think the pitch will be fine currently but they can't have the under-soil heating on during the game so the pitch could freeze mid-game :dunno:

I don't think it would set in that fast if the ground was completely thawed prior to the game.

Is that how you spell thawed? I don't think I have ever written it before. Goodness me, a turn up for the books.

If we start like we did against Walsall and don't let them play i can see a 4-0 win with Fryatt hatrick

i wouldn't put much faith in that combination :giggle:

Archived