Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Oldham Match Thread

Have to Referee at Wadebridge Town Vs Launceston 3pm KO then quickly get out of there to get back to Newquay (16 miles) to take my kids to watch the City game, only on in one Pub as the Scallies are playing live on Setanta <_<

City to win 2.1 Howard & Fryatt and a 20.000 plus crowd. Come on City. :scarf:

Have to Referee at Wadebridge Town Vs Launceston 3pm KO then quickly get out of there to get back to Newquay (16 miles) to take my kids to watch the City game, only on in one Pub as the Scallies are playing live on Setanta <_<

City to win 2.1 Howard & Fryatt and a 20.000 plus crowd. Come on City. :scarf:

Pah, you could drive to the Walkers in that time :D

:unsure:

I wish Cobbo. :thumbup: Will be coming up to Leicester mid March so hoping to catch a game, not going down to Milwall though, went there in the FA Cup at there old ground years ago and and it was a feckin nightmare. :@

Any rearranged fixtures for week commencing 16 March ? :)

I wish Cobbo. :thumbup: Will be coming up to Leicester mid March so hoping to catch a game, not going down to Milwall though, went there in the FA Cup at there old ground years ago and and it was a feckin nightmare. :@

Any rearranged fixtures for week commencing 16 March ? :)

Sat 21 15:00 H Colchester

Only home one at the mo sadly.

You never know though :thumbup:

I wonder if Lee Hughes will get alot of stick like he did at Oldham

I think he deserves whatever stick he gets.

And on this occassion, with the many people at home watching this on sky, we should remind everyone what a scumbag twat he really is.

My opinion of course - but he should never have been allowed to play football again after what he did, and his sentence was an absolute joke...not to mention that he didn't have to fully serve it.

I think he deserves whatever stick he gets.

And on this occassion, with the many people at home watching this on sky, we should remind everyone what a scumbag twat he really is.

My opinion of course - but he should never have been allowed to play football again after what he did, and his sentence was an absolute joke...not to mention that he didn't have to fully serve it.

Amen to that

on a side note does anyone remember when we played Millwall away the season after la manga? the abuse Keith Gillespie got that day was unreal so loud you had to cringe! 'Keith gillespie Sex Offender!'

Seriously, if we can, should we call him back??

no point in calling him back at the Mo - he wouldnt get played anyway! Pearson will stick with Fryatt, Howard and Dicky. I'd leave DJ where he is, at least he's being played and getting his confidence back

No point.

Probably wouldn't get a game and if he does, wouldn't be interested.

Clearly does not want to play for us, the difference in his performances in the last few games and the rubbish he dished up playing for us says it all!

Get rid!

oh god, when's it gonna bloody start, i dying here!

already kicked into the wine for our party.

still not sure how and to what extent i'm gonna see/hear the match - still really excited tho...

No point.

Probably wouldn't get a game and if he does, wouldn't be interested.

Clearly does not want to play for us, the difference in his performances in the last few games and the rubbish he dished up playing for us says it all!

Get rid!

dont agree with you here Dave - I reckon DJ needed to be kept in the side to get his confidence and match sharpness - then he would have scored. However, you can't knock Pearson for sticking with the trusted pairing.

dont agree with you here Dave - I reckon DJ needed to be kept in the side to get his confidence and match sharpness - then he would have scored. However, you can't knock Pearson for sticking with the trusted pairing.

It was not his lack of form that bothered me, he got so little competitive football that being somewhat off the pace was quite understandable.

No. I really got the impression that he simply did not want to play third division football for Leicester. I may have got it wrong but his attitude and body language suggested to me that he really did not give a toss.

Whether that could have been dealt with by more sympathetic management is open to debate, but the simple fact that he is scoring regularly at a higher level but could not buy a goal playing for us, says it all.

:dunno:

It was not his lack of form that bothered me, he got so little competitive football that being somewhat off the pace was quite understandable.

No. I really got the impression that he simply did not want to play third division football for Leicester. I may have got it wrong but his attitude and body language suggested to me that he really did not give a toss.

Whether that could have been dealt with by more sympathetic management is open to debate, but the simple fact that he is scoring regularly at a higher level but could not buy a goal playing for us, says it all.

:dunno:

exactly, it's not like he took time to settle in at blackpool, or struggled to get his confidence or sharpness back...

Archived