Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

I've supported city for over 40 years home and away and believe me I've seen some rubbish... what we did (didn't do) tonight is up there with the worse...I don't care about our 11 naffin points clear...this is the 3rd division ffs!

We are a 3rd division club you fool.

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

My coffee doesn't smell of panic after one poor game (which we didn't lose, and where we missed a penalty and hit the post).....

I've supported city for over 40 years home and away and believe me I've seen some rubbish... what we did (didn't do) tonight is up there with the worse...I don't care about our 11 naffin points clear...this is the 3rd division ffs!

The 3rd division is where we belong! We were relegated for a reason. This is our level at the moment, and although it doesn't look as though it will stay that way for any more than a season this kind of attitude annoys me. It is arrogant in the extreme.

And we're in it for a reason.

My dad is 58, I watched the match on TV with him, and believe me, he's seen some shit, alot worse than that. So don't give me that "40 years" bullshine.

The 3rd division is where we belong! We were relegated for a reason. This is our level at the moment, and although it doesn't look as though it will stay that way for any more than a season this kind of attitude annoys me. It is arrogant in the extreme.

Glad some people are speaking sense. We gained another point ffs when we prob didn't deserve it.

Absolutely m8!

Ive seen some bad tactics but they were shocking and clueless!

If some can't even get a penalty on target,that is embarrasing,we should have knocked there door down,shot at every opportunity at 10 men to make fatty windass make a mistake

And that's exactly where we'll stay if we play like we did tonight for the rest of the season!

And we're in it for a reason.

My dad is 58, I watched the match on TV with him, and believe me, he's seen some shit, alot worse than that. So don't give me that "40 years" bullshine.

Exactly, can't be as bad as the 4-0 down to bolton in the first half, constant drubbings at highbury and by man utd etc etc

Ok......thought you were the lucky ones

You came and grabbed a deserved point against the league leaders. Both sides could have won tonight. Neither side were at their best. Ignore those who seem to think our 'big club' status in this league earns us the right to steamroller clubs such as your own. I remember when Oldham were an established top flight side competing for the right to play in cup finals. It is swings and roundabouts. All the best for the rest of the season.

I can't believe we didnt win 7-0. We're a massive club in a shit division - if we dont win the premiere within 2 seasons I might consider supporting another team.

Massive........nearly as big as Leeds, reading some of these topics you would think you were fighting off relegation not umpteen points clear at the TOP of the table!

Archived