Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

Seriously now, can we ban him?! I know everyone should be allowed their opinion but I don't see these as an actual opinion, just a wind-up!

Think the only thick idiot here is you mate! Pretty sure everyone knows what league we're in and knows where we will be if we win league by end of march.

Everyone knows the loan players will go back and we will have to rebuild next season.

Where's the argument here?! Are you just stating facts then calling us all idiots!? You're such a TIT. Don't care how many games u been or how long u been a supporter, neither will hide fact you're a shit supporter and your comments on here are a disgrace.

We are where we are for a number of reasons, the only way out of it is to forget the past and get on with getting promotion at the first attempt, we are on course for that in an impressive, maybe record breaking style, so shut up and enjoy!

If you think he's on a wind up why do you bother responding?

Yeah Right..life long city fan..I want us to win every game always have always will..was supporting city before most of you existed..you just can't grasp how low we have sunk...how poor our expectations are.... 0-0 draws at home ffs...we are playing third division sides and if we win the league by the end of march and finish as champions with 100+ points what exactly will we have achieved?...we'll be back to where we started exactly 2 years ago, only when the loan players go back we are going to have to rebuild again and Mandarich (god bless him) is going to be a lot more reluctant to splash the cash this time around..even the thickest idiots (and there are a few :rolleyes: ) should understand that!

Obviously they don't...

Yeah Right..life long city fan..I want us to win every game always have always will..was supporting city before most of you existed..you just can't grasp how low we have sunk...how poor our expectations are.... 0-0 draws at home ffs...we are playing third division sides and if we win the league by the end of march and finish as champions with 100+ points what exactly will we have achieved?...we'll be back to where we started exactly 2 years ago, only when the loan players go back we are going to have to rebuild again and Mandarich (god bless him) is going to be a lot more reluctant to splash the cash this time around..even the thickest idiots (and there are a few :rolleyes: ) should understand that!

The fact tht we won the league and fulfilled expectation. And we won a league which we deserved to be in.

The fact tht we won the league and fulfilled expectation. And we won a league which we deserved to be in.

I'd argue we are re-building also and the relegation to this division was the necessary medicine. I also debate that there's a good chance 2 of the loan players will stay.

I'd argue we are re-building also and the relegation to this division was the necessary medicine. I also debate that there's a good chance 2 of the loan players will stay.

I'd argue that relying on loan players is not re-building and the chance that 2 of them might stay is by no means certain,I'm finished with this thread now because I can do without the hassle.I just hope that last week was a glitch and our performance improves tomorrow...god know's it needs to. :unsure:

I'd argue that relying on loan players is not re-building and the chance that 2 of them might stay is by no means certain,

Martin and Gilbert have both said they'd like to stay. We hardly relying either - only Cleverley has been an ever-present when available. Martin's playing cos Hendo's injured, Hobbs because of Norbo and Tunch are injured and Gilbert, we had no recognised right-back after Chambers left.

Secondly the loan market is the one tool which can 'attract' players towards us - gone are the days of getting decent players who are just outside the squads of the top two divisions - as Davies proved. Instead it's young lads from the bigger teams and the best of the lower leagues.

Archived