Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

Must go saddo,have better things to do than write 7000 posts! enjoy ourself Mr Keyboard Warrior the power house board moderator!

You seem to really have made it in life! :chant:

Oh your wit is just so cutting, I'm scarred for life now. Next time perhaps get a ten year old to write your comebacks. At least "my dad is harder than your dad" would be a step up for you.

Night sweetheart. Xxxxx

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

Your the biggest cock le nob wad slit I have ever come across...wake up and look at the league table...twat...yes twat.

I read about the first four posts and am disgusted at how you call yourself fans.

Admittedly, we didn't score against them, but seriously, to say it was the worst performance and to slag the club you 'support' just isn't on.

Get a grip. We can't be perfect all the time. Look at the gap we still have. We will still be top whatever happens in all the other games.

Oh no theres a gang,and the thing is i would knock you all out!

Babylon you were right. This is on the same par of arguing as my dad is harder than yours. :giggle:

Has your 1 pint gone straight to your head barmy.

Time for bed barmy its knocking on.

After slagging Steve Howard off all season,i now feel sorry for him and can honestly say Fryatt is a donkey!

ffs get Dj back now!

Dyer is the most frustrating player ive seen aswell,does loads of running but nothing good!

Kerrea Gilbert please send him back to Arsenal,he will be be conference south or lower within 3 years!

I can't believe some people...he had an off day and we kept a clean sheet, were top of the p*ssin league and its still not good enough.

All these so called supporters who sit at home all day complaining and watch the odd game on tv can clear off.

They obviously didn't go to Brighton, Walsall, Northampton, etc etc where we only came away with a draw at home.

Give credit to Oldham, very organised, in the same mould as Millwall, but unlike Millwall, did not nick a lucky goal. But came close twice.

Why I'm going on about this though is beyond me, most of you moaners wouldn't have a clue what I'm going on about, as you only watch games on tv.

I suggest refraining from giving your opinions when clearly you have nothing of note to compare this performance with at home this season.

Gonna say my bit and then leave FT to the cretins,morons and inbreds who seem to have taken over.

ANYONE who said that was the worst game EVER is an inbred who has obvisoulsy not followed the team in the last 3-4 years never mind the last 15-20!

Cant be bothered with pulling out facts of how we could have,how we should have won,how we are STILL undefeated in how many games?how many points clear we are,how we have taken this league by storm in what could have been another shite season(look at Leeds) and how even the greats like Roberto Baggio can miss penalties(Oh that was only the World Cup but most of you inbreds were still in floating around your dads balls!)

Some of you fcukers should be ashemaed to cal yourself fans.

Only a few days ago we were rejoicing and singing the players,fans praises after the Walsall win.....Oh AND the Northampton win....and the Huddo win etc...

I mean its not like teams like Chelsea are struggling are they,and they've ONLY spent about 100 million pounds!!!

Anyone who Booed at the end needs to take a reality check.

HAVE A LOOK AT THE LEAGUE TABLE.

Have a good weekend....moaning fcukwits!!! :scarf:

Archived