Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

Massive........nearly as big as Leeds, reading some of these topics you would think you were fighting off relegation not umpteen points clear at the TOP of the table!

Yeh just some retard fans left over from the League cup winning days. Just ignore them :thumbup:

Massive........nearly as big as Leeds, reading some of these topics you would think you were fighting off relegation not umpteen points clear at the TOP of the table!

Exactly.

There are some teams that would absolutely adore to be in our position, however some of our fans seem to think it's a God-given right.

And ignore some of the people in this threads, their opinion does, to be fair, get the response it deserves. One of embarassment that they're even connected to City. :thumbup:

Ive supported Lcfc for 25 years thanks!

Never seen such shit!

It just goes to show what a piss poor league thisis for us to be top!

So in 25 years this is the worst game youve seen. Is this your fist game youve seen?

im guessing you would have also booed if you were at the game?

So in 25 years this is the worst game youve seen. Is this your fist game youve seen?

im guessing you would have also booed if you were at the game?

I've booed at many of games but full respect for Oldham who earned there result and deseved to of won!

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

Earth to nobhead... We are also a league one team.

We were poor, oldham were great today... But if that's the worst you've seen you haven't seen many games.

Ive supported Lcfc for 25 years thanks!

Never seen such shit!

It just goes to show what a piss poor league thisis for us to be top!

You've been here about 25 months and I've never seen so many shit posts.

You can't play well EVERY game!!!

I wish we were in your position, you just had a off day against a stubborn Latics.

I thought you were great, fair play to your lads!! Unfortunately 11 points clear of second, 15 clear of third and 17 unbeaten isn't good enough for some.

God, do you get your come backs from a nearby 5 year old. You definitely get your opinions from one.

Must go saddo,have better things to do than write 7000 posts! enjoy ourself Mr Keyboard Warrior the power house board moderator!

You seem to really have made it in life! :chant:

You've been here about 25 months and I've never seen so many shit posts.

You can't play well EVERY game!!!

This.

Wasn't our day today, booing again was ridiculous. At least the £5 part time barmy army won't be back anytime soon.

Archived