Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Songs for sat

to the tune of 'can you hear the (team name) sing'

can you hear the mk sing,noooooo nooooo

because they're too busy losing, yessss yessss

dont get sad just enjoy your pies, pies pies

thats the best youll get from team franchise! franchise! franchise! 2.......3.......4 who the fook are milton keynes? (and continue)

??? :sweating::whistle:

Can someone explain exactly everyone hate the Dons so much? I've not really got any reason to defend them, but as far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less about whether they 'stole' Wimbledon or not. Surely only the former Wimbledon fans should be bothered about that?

As for this thread - I just think a good, full-hearted rendition of some of the old classics should suffice. Plus I'm sure a few rounds of 'left side, right side' between those in the corner and those in the North Stand.

By my estimations, we could sing 'two and a half stands bigger than your ground, we've got two and a half stands bigger than your ground...', but on second thoughts...

Can someone explain exactly everyone hate the Dons so much? I've not really got any reason to defend them, but as far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less about whether they 'stole' Wimbledon or not. Surely only the former Wimbledon fans should be bothered about that?

As for this thread - I just think a good, full-hearted rendition of some of the old classics should suffice. Plus I'm sure a few rounds of 'left side, right side' between those in the corner and those in the North Stand.

By my estimations, we could sing 'two and a half stands bigger than your ground, we've got two and a half stands bigger than your ground...', but on second thoughts...

:frusty::frusty: :frusty:

I never thought i'd miss you, half as much as i do

I never thought i'd feel this way the way I feel about you

Soon as I wake up, every night every day

I know it's you that I need to take the blues away

It must be love love love

It must be love love love

Nothing more nothing less LEICESTERS the best

Roberto's going to Chelsea, Roberto's going to Chelsea la la la

You're the scum, you're the scum, you're the scum that no one likes

12 points clear my Lord 12 points clear

to be followed later with

Fifteen! And now it's fifteen, and now it's fifteen

and rounded off with a rousing chorus of

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when....

Though we could skip all that and settle for 90 mins of "We are unbeatable"

Some of these are genius!

" 12 points clear my lord, 12 points clear" Thats my favourite.

I actually rather like these songs that everyone has made up, there quite funny :giggle:

Old MK donalds what a farce e-i-e-i-o

Old MK donalds what a farce e-i-e-i-o

With a franchise here and a franchise there

Here a franchise there a franchise everywere a fooking franchise

Old MK donalds what a farce, City all the way.

What do u reckon it could be shocking or fantastic i cant tell haha i need some feedback :P.....and if people do think its good enough i hope im not to late haha would love to hear that on the radio today lol.

Archived