Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliefox

V Festival

You can come to Hylands and meet me :P

I might not camp overnight, might find a nice hotel or something instead, even though I do have a tent and 2 sleeping bags and all the camping stuff anyways.

You woman! lol

You can come to Hylands and meet me :P

I might not camp overnight, might find a nice hotel or something instead, even though I do have a tent and 2 sleeping bags and all the camping stuff anyways.

Camping's the best bit of the festival.

You don't go to a festival and then not camp, that's just gay. Tell them to man up.

And if its a woman?

And i've had many horrible experiences I dont want to share with you thanks to blokes in tents with me

[/b]

What the **** :laugh:

In Wales I had my little thing up that divides the room up into sections, and the people sleeping in the other bit of the room decided to jump on me, them being totally nude apart from the sleeping bags, to wake me up, and they done it for about 10 mins.

And also people trying to peek when I was trying to get changed.

In Wales I had my little thing up that divides the room up into sections, and the people sleeping in the other bit of the room decided to jump on me, them being totally nude apart from the sleeping bags, to wake me up, and they done it for about 10 mins.

Have a mixed grill and man-up.

There's plenty worse things that could've happened.

OH NO. TRAGEDY!!!

Have a mixed grill and man-up.

There's plenty worse things that could've happened.

Well we was camped next to a Wasps nest, an ancient burial ground, a bats cave and an RAF base. And also 1/2 mile walk either way away from the bogs and phone signal

OH NO. TRAGEDY!!!

It was :cry:

You don't go to a festival and then not camp, that's just gay. Tell them to man up.

Shared a tent with Robbo last year , he moaned like a bitch :giggle:

"ah the tent fooking leaking , im just not cut out for this " :crylaugh:

Find the cash !

Shaun and Kiz going with me

All my mates who go to Festivals go to Leeds which really don't appeal to me. Depends when tickets are out. I already paid Kiz 150 quid for them Oasis tickets. I really wanna go because the Lineup is awesome.

Ask Kiz to buy me 1 and i give him the money :)

All my mates who go to Festivals go to Leeds which really don't appeal to me. Depends when tickets are out. I already paid Kiz 150 quid for them Oasis tickets. I really wanna go because the Lineup is awesome.

Ask Kiz to buy me 1 and i give him the money :)

Tickets on sale 10 am tomorrow , dont ask Kiz to buy you a ticket cause hes lost his job , get on to Shaun hes the man with the cash !!

The sunday whilst were there is Shauns birthday so will be good fun

Ticket purchased !!!

See tickets is crashing every 2 minutes

My stupid internet filtering system at work won't let me on the site to buy tickets. Can't get through on the phone either.

Wonder what the chances are of there being some left when I get home.?!

My stupid internet filtering system at work won't let me on the site to buy tickets. Can't get through on the phone either.

Wonder what the chances are of there being some left when I get home.?!

May still be a chance , try everywhere See Tickets , Ticketmaster etc

Archived