Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliefox

V Festival

I'd be tempted, although I'm not sure I could gather enough people what with going Leeds as well...

We took 12 last year but dont think we will get that this year

Anyone who went last year...how hard were tickets to get?

I really wanna go to this!

Tickets on sale from friday , usually 2 or 3 days and they are gone i belive , id recommend it , last year was one of the best weekends of my life even if it was a monsoon on the saturday !!

I bloody wish there was more festivals for my kinda music.

I'd love to go to a music festival but they all have the same bleddy line ups.

A Hiphop festival would be nice.

Doubt you'll get that over here for a few years. Should look at going abroad for one. Plenty of great festivals in europe for any kind of music. Great one in america called coachella, it has all genres of music covered in the 5 stages, looking at this years line up no major hiphop artists but plenty of smaller/lesser known ones. Plus there adding another headliner to the saturday on top of the killers

EDIT- Bit short notice but just found this one West Coast Hiphop Festival at Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam in april

Best Festival line up this summer in my opinion. Would love to go but not got the money to atm.

Find the cash !

Shaun and Kiz going with me

You would think Kasabian would be playing at some festivals this year with a new album coming out but seen nothing of them linked with any yet, I can see them being added to many festivals soon :dunno:

I'm very tempted by this, this line up looks amazing, Kasabian would add to it even more! Just gotta rope my mates into it now, We always plan what festivals we want to go to but they all drop out at some point, I have dropped out once, 2 years ago apart from that once I am quite reliable at sticking to my word

Although it would mean dropping out on a Leicester game...Oh decisions, decisions, spose it would only be one game and it might even be away.

You would think Kasabian would be playing at some festivals this year with a new album coming out but seen nothing of them linked with any yet, I can see them being added to many festivals soon :dunno:

I'm very tempted by this, this line up looks amazing, Kasabian would add to it even more! Just gotta rope my mates into it now, We always plan what festivals we want to go to but they all drop out at some point, I have dropped out once, 2 years ago apart from that once I am quite reliable at sticking to my word

Although it would mean dropping out on a Leicester game...Oh decisions, decisions, spose it would only be one game and it might even be away.

They're supporting Oasis on their summer tour.

But yeah, would be nice to see them get a festival slot. There's still time for them to be added to this. And most other festivals haven't been fully announced yet have they?

Was good banter this year , we drew 0-0 at Stockport but we were camped next to a load of Villa fans who were up for a laugh and it was good fun . Last year was full of Leeds fans with Kaiser Cheifs and Pigeon Detectives there . This year may be a bit of a Cov fest with The Specials and Enemy playing

Was good banter this year , we drew 0-0 at Stockport but we were camped next to a load of Villa fans who were up for a laugh and it was good fun . Last year was full of Leeds fans with Kaiser Cheifs and Pigeon Detectives there . This year may be a bit of a Cov fest with The Specials and Enemy playing

That's what I was thinking. I would love/hate that. Love the fact I could wind em' up, Hate the fact there would be so many of them - Or would they? Looking at their attendances I honestly don't think they have a fanbase.

Stupid question possibly, but anyone know if there is a better site out of the two?

Western Park is only half hour from me, but all my mates seem to want to go to Hylands. Want to persuade them otherwise!

You can come to Hylands and meet me :P

I might not camp overnight, might find a nice hotel or something instead, even though I do have a tent and 2 sleeping bags and all the camping stuff anyways.

Stupid question possibly, but anyone know if there is a better site out of the two?

Western Park is only half hour from me, but all my mates seem to want to go to Hylands. Want to persuade them otherwise!

Only been Western but id imagine they are pretty much identical

Archived