Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliefox

V Festival

Cracking weekend loved every minute of it

Saturday i saw

Ocean Colour Scene

Lightning Seeds

Natalie Imbruglia

Katy Perry

Human League

The Enemy

Oasis

Whilst Sunday i watched

Starsailor

The Script

Taylor Swift

Lily Allen

The Specials

Razorlight

1/2 of The Killers

1/2 of Pete Dochety

Poor sound quality let Oasis down a tad but really enjoyed Human League and The Specials , i rolled back to my youth with OCS and Lightning Seeds and Killers were on top form

*The Specials lead singer didnt cover himself in much glory asking if thier were any Leeds fans out there and if there are then theres the exit now FOOK OFF. He then asked if there were any Galatasaray fans here and if so , you can stay.

I hate Leeds as much as the next bloke but uncalled for in my opinion

Did you enjoy them?

Who was the best?

Pendulum for me

Didnt watch Pendulum not really my thing , without trying to sound 83 i loved Human League lol.

The Killers were the best for me and Dohety ran them close

*The Specials lead singer didnt cover himself in much glory asking if there were any Leeds fans out there and if there are then theres the exit now FOOK OFF. He then asked if there were any Galatasaray fans here and if so , you can stay.

I hate Leeds as much as the next bloke but uncalled for in my opinion

Not nice, but understandable given that:

1) Terry Hall is a well-known Manyoo fan.

2) He was apparently pelted off stage at his last gig in Leeds..

Waccoe posters have predictably risen to the bait and are trying to launch a witch-hunt against him.

Not nice, but understandable given that:

1) Terry Hall is a well-known Manyoo fan.

2) He was apparently pelted off stage at his last gig in Leeds..

Waccoe posters have predictably risen to the bait and are trying to launch a witch-hunt against him.

How is it understandable ?! The bloke wasn't there to give his mongy opinions of football was he and also he got pelted on stage. So that gives him a good reason to make sick jokes up about Leeds fan dying does it ?

Seriously get a grip.

Archived