Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliefox

V Festival

Oasis look to be breaking up, Liam and Noel only see each other actually at gigs now, they can't stand each other and Noel wants to take a 5 year break anyway lol

To be honest I could take a crap and turn it into a better festival than V. There have been some really good promising small festivals over the years that have had to stop through lack of support but then the heap of shit that is V manages to break through, it's disgraceful. /rant

Oasis look to be breaking up, Liam and Noel only see each other actually at gigs now, they can't stand each other and Noel wants to take a 5 year break anyway lol

To be honest I could take a crap and turn it into a better festival than V. There have been some really good promising small festivals over the years that have had to stop through lack of support but then the heap of shit that is V manages to break through, it's disgraceful. /rant

Yeah I must admit I do wonder what on earth people see in V Festival the line up is so bland and boring imo I mean Razorlight, The Script, Taylor Swift, Starsailor and Mcfly on one day and Snow Patrol, James Morrison, Bjorn Again throw in the 4music stage with Keane,Athlete, Alisha Dixon, The Proclaimers and the Lightening Seeds and you have a seriously dull line up.

Reading/Leeds is so much better for variety and bands and Glasto is miles ahead throw in even the likes of Latitidue, The Big Chill and Boadmasters and you have so many more festivals that are a damn site more interesting that V

Apparently Liam has Viral Laryngitis, Can't see it personally I didn't see their performance from last night at Stafford but can't imagine Viral Laryngitis would come on just like that surely he'd be feeling pretty shit and not doing the greatest of sets last night (Maybe he was as I said did see their performance last night).

This is another falling out I reckon, We're back in the mid-90's with onstage fights between Liam and Noel, Me thinks. Although as someone said the other day the news about falling outs between the two are probably alot to do with getting them in the limelight, papers, news, sell more.

Reading/Leeds is so much better for variety and bands and Glasto is miles ahead throw in even the likes of Latitidue, The Big Chill and Boadmasters and you have so many more festivals that are a damn site more interesting that V

Latitude did actually look more than decent this year.

Better than this sack of crap anyway.

I think on a whole most festivals have been quite poor line-ups this year. :dunno:

Not really had a look at going to any this year (Not that I probably would go anyway), but from bits and bobs i've seen on tv and festivals i've had a quick look at to see who's playing nothing majorly gripped me.

Snow Patrol :laugh:

Bloody hell, hope there is no rope around tonight on that site, just read the other headliner in Keane.

724_noose_hanging.gif

(I do actually have both Snow Patrol and Keane albums :ph34r: but jesus i'd be disappointed to have them as headliners if I went to this festival)

Wow, was amazing.

Seen Oasis on saturday night (glad i did now)

Saturday i saw:

James Morrison - Good

Biffy Clyro - Great live

Athlete - Very good

Katy Perry - Meh - fit though

Oasis - Wow!

Sunday:

McFly - lol

The Script - Poor

Dizzee Rascal - Underestimated, should have been on the main stage

Lily Allen - Sh*t

The Saturdays - :wub:

The Ting Tings - Did well

Pendulum - EPIC!!!

The Killers - great - Would have been better if my gf didn't go in a mood!

Worth every penny!

Liam and Noel only ever saw each other at gigs anyway.

They travel seperately on tour and have done for years.

Apparently Liam has Viral Laryngitis, Can't see it personally I didn't see their performance from last night at Stafford but can't imagine Viral Laryngitis would come on just like that surely he'd be feeling pretty shit and not doing the greatest of sets last night (Maybe he was as I said did see their performance last night).

This is another falling out I reckon, We're back in the mid-90's with onstage fights between Liam and Noel, Me thinks. Although as someone said the other day the news about falling outs between the two are probably alot to do with getting them in the limelight, papers, news, sell more.

Nothing has changed, they never liked each other and probably never will!

Cracking weekend loved every minute of it

Saturday i saw

Ocean Colour Scene

Lightning Seeds

Daniel Merriweather

Natalie Imbruglia

Katy Perry

Human League

The Enemy

Oasis

Whilst Sunday i watched

Starsailor

The Script

Taylor Swift

Lily Allen

The Specials

Razorlight

1/2 of The Killers

1/2 of Pete Dochety

Poor sound quality let Oasis down a tad but really enjoyed Human League and The Specials , i rolled back to my youth with OCS and Lightning Seeds and Killers were on top form

*The Specials lead singer didnt cover himself in much glory asking if thier were any Leeds fans out there and if there are then theres the exit now FOOK OFF. He then asked if there were any Galatasaray fans here and if so , you can stay.

I hate Leeds as much as the next bloke but uncalled for in my opinion

Poor sound quality let Oasis down a tad

Seems a common complaint and report from Oasis gigs. I didn't notice the poor sound quality when I saw them at the Ricoh, Could have done with being a lot louder but the sound quality seemed good enough, but seen many people complain about poor sound quality and Oasis gigs.

Archived