Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

Coping without steveeeee

Coping without the big man  

104 members have voted

  1. 1. Hayles or Loanee or other

    • Hayles
      75
    • Loanee
      15
    • 4-5-1
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted
I know I'll be accused by some members as being like a dog with a bone with regard to Howard's booking at Crystal Palace but I've just checked the archive on the FA's official site http://www.thefa.com/templates/generic/Com...CACHEHINT=Guest

and again only 2 bookings are shown for Gradel and Chambers but not for Howard. I repeat that Howard's booking in that match is not recoreded on the official sites of the Football League, the FA, BBC Sport, Leicester City FC Official Site, Soccerbase.com, last LCFC Official Programme

Although I spoke to John at Belvoir Drive who said that Howard had been booked why on earth isn't it even recorded on ther FA's official site - I DEMAND PROPER EVIDENCE OF THE BOOKING!!!!

Perhaps I should disappear to a darkened room!!

Curiosity killed the cat and all :whistle:

I think it a major cock-up by the Football League and Leicester City Football Club. Other sites like Soccerbase.com and Soccernet are reporting 9 bookings as well.

It's a bit of a mystery though how they all seemed to 9 bookings. They can't all have dodgy lazy gits working for them can they.

Posted
I know I'll be accused by some members as being like a dog with a bone with regard to Howard's booking at Crystal Palace but I've just checked the archive on the FA's official site http://www.thefa.com/templates/generic/Com...CACHEHINT=Guest

and again only 2 bookings are shown for Gradel and Chambers but not for Howard. I repeat that Howard's booking in that match is not recorded on the official sites of the Football League, the FA, BBC Sport, Leicester City FC Official Site, Soccerbase.com, last LCFC Official Programme

Although I spoke to John at Belvoir Drive who said that Howard had been booked why on earth isn't it even recorded on the FA's official site - I DEMAND PROPER EVIDENCE OF THE BOOKING!!!!

Perhaps I should disappear to a darkened room!!

Just give it up Steve mate.

Posted

I'm not interested in all these records like unbeaten runs, most away wins etc just important things like whether players are banned and whether we have enough points to be mathematically promoted.

Presumably LCFC get an official report from the referee after the match showing such things - could Howard have been booked after the match for a row in the tunnel or something?

How could all the sources I quoted be wrong? The BBC site "looks" very authoritative but even that's apparently wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...