AjcW Posted 14 March 2009 Author Posted 14 March 2009 Do we have that option??? if so then hell yes....but if we dont id say some sort of 4-5-1 would do nicely....even hayles sounded like a bulldog for the last few today... but i cant see him doing two 90 minutes.
Corky Posted 14 March 2009 Posted 14 March 2009 Barry looked quite useful today- got stuck in and made a great run down the line to waste some time near the end.
AjcW Posted 14 March 2009 Author Posted 14 March 2009 I just hope we dont play as shockingly as the last time steve was out....when we made matty target man!!!!! hahaha
Matt Posted 14 March 2009 Posted 14 March 2009 I just hope we dont play as shockingly as the last time steve was out....when we made matty target man!!!!! hahaha I'm sure the Howard moaners won't mind
Corky Posted 14 March 2009 Posted 14 March 2009 I just hope we dont play as shockingly as the last time steve was out....when we made matty target man!!!!! hahaha We played well without him at Scunthorpe, but I think Howard is a vital part of our team.
iancognito Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 Amazing to say after his 'displays' last season, Howard has been a big part of our success this year and his partnership with Fryatt is really starting to click now, Quinn & Phillips-esque at times, so it's a bit of a ball-ache for him to be missing now as we look to put the finishing touches to a great season. Is the Sapp available for first team duty? A couple of games with the beast up front If not go 4-5-1 and get King to push on. Hayles struggles with a 90, Dickov by all accounts just struggles at the moment, so go with the yoof.
Fatbloke Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 I'm sure the Howard moaners won't mind Surely there can`t STILL be and brain dead pillocks moaning about Stevie Howard now ???
Thracian Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 I'm in the DJ camp and would never have let him go. If we cannot recall him then a loanee.
Fatbloke Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 Hayles will do the job for 2 games, how can anyone wan`t Mr off side back ?? no need for a loanee, we have our compliment anyway.
Mr Happy Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 I opted for 4-5-1. Not that it will ever happen under Pearson, but I'd like to see this up front: -----------Oakley------------King-------------Berner------------ Cleverly---------------------------------------------------Gradel -----------------------------Fryatt--------------------------------- Or 4-4-2 with Hayles up front with Fryatt, which is most likely whats goin to happen.
Guest Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 why no Chambers option? Precisely what I was thinking. I'd probably start with Hayles and have Chambers on the bench
jimmer Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 Didn't get chance to listen to the game yesterday unfortunately. Did Howard get Injured or sent off?
davieG Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 Didn't get chance to listen to the game yesterday unfortunately. Did Howard get Injured or sent off? Subbed I believe for Kisnorbo.
J.Lisemore Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 We won't win without Howard unless Hayles has the game of his life.
Simi Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 Didn't get chance to listen to the game yesterday unfortunately. Did Howard get Injured or sent off? Two game suspension for ten bookings. I'd love to see us go 4-5-1 properly and stick Gradel all about the shop.
mmarkie Posted 15 March 2009 Posted 15 March 2009 What do we all think the team for Colchester will be? Mine would be:- Warner(If Stockdale isn't fit)/ Stockdale if he is fit. Gilbert Hobbs Kisnorbo Mattock Cleverley Oakley© King Gradel Howard Fryatt SUBS: Warner(If Stockdale's fit)/ Pentney if not. Morrison Berner Dyer Hayles I'd start with Kisnorbo as Morrison sounded shaky and not that good, Gradel should start as he should never have been dropped.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.