Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

Coping without steveeeee

Coping without the big man  

104 members have voted

  1. 1. Hayles or Loanee or other

    • Hayles
      75
    • Loanee
      15
    • 4-5-1
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has Howard got 10 bookings? The Official Programme for Cheltenham Town match shows 8 and he didn't get booked in that game or the subsequent Tranmere Rovers game. Could it be 9 or does Nigel know best?

Posted

Pentney



Gilbert Hobbs Morrison Berner

Cleverly Oakley King Hayles

Chambers Fryatt

If King isn't playing due to internationals then:



Pentney

Morrison Hobbs Berner

Gilbert----------------------------Mattock

Cleverly Oakley Hayles

Fryatt Chambers

Posted

The BBC website also states 9 bookings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ats/default.stm

Can anyone satisfy my curiosity as to what matches he got his supposed 10 bookings in? The Club's Official Programme for Cheltenham Town states bookings in the following games:

Tranmere Rovers (H) 23.8.08

Colchester United (A) 30.9.08

Huddersfield Town (A) 4.10.08

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) 28.10.08

Swindon Town (A) 15.11.08

Hereford United (H) 28.12.08

Huddersfield Town (H) 24.1.09

MK Dons (A) 28.2.09

Add

Millwall (A) 14.3.09

I hope someone can be bothered to respond - please

Posted
The BBC website also states 9 bookings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ats/default.stm

Can anyone satisfy my curiosity as to what matches he got his supposed 10 bookings in? The Club's Official Programme for Cheltenham Town states bookings in the following games:

Tranmere Rovers (H) 23.8.08

Colchester United (A) 30.9.08

Huddersfield Town (A) 4.10.08

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) 28.10.08

Swindon Town (A) 15.11.08

Hereford United (H) 28.12.08

Huddersfield Town (H) 24.1.09

MK Dons (A) 28.2.09

Add

Millwall (A) 14.3.09

I hope someone can be bothered to respond - please

I was thinking the same thing, i was wondering whether they have missed out a cup yellow card or something that might count towards this,,,,, more to the point why is zsolt on that list.

Posted
I was thinking the same thing, i was wondering whether they have missed out a cup yellow card or something that might count towards this,,,,, more to the point why is zsolt on that list.

Great minds think alike! I hope someone can provide the definitive answer!

Posted
Great minds think alike! I hope someone can provide the definitive answer!

Welcome to FT btw lol......

I think thats my first ever welcome.

Does anyone know of cup cards count.(would not want to say that drunk)

Posted
Welcome to FT btw lol......

I think thats my first ever welcome.

Does anyone know of cup cards count.(would not want to say that drunk)

Thanks for the welcome - opinions are cheap - facts are much harder on this website I think!

Posted
OS probably lol

Time to clear up that Steve isn't suspended for Colchester then isn't it? Barry will have to wait a little bit longer...

Posted

Both the Cheltenham programme and the OS say he's got 8 (obviously not updated from Saturday), so where has this extra yellow card come from then? :unsure:

Posted
Time to clear up that Steve isn't suspended for Colchester then isn't it? Barry will have to wait a little bit longer...

Yep. Probably get booked then anyway and then all the fuss starts again about the Peterborough match lol

Posted

I hope someone at the club is reading this thread, and hopefully they'll look into it.

It would be ridiculous if we lost Howard for two matches when he could've played.

Posted
I said at the time '9th booking of the season'.

If Ld3 says something about Howards stats - it's true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...