Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Warner Gilbert Hobbs Morrison MattockCleverley Oakley King GradelHayles Fryatt as i hear king is out swap him for berner
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 If Ld3 says something about Howards stats - it's true. Generally, aye. Oh, and apologies for the text Saturday night, text roulette
Bert Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Generally, aye.Oh, and apologies for the text Saturday night, text roulette Don't cover up your dirty little dream that way, Benjamin.
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Don't cover up your dirty little dream that way, Benjamin.
Koke Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 So is Howard suspended or what? Did we just take Nigel's words for it? Somebody email the Football League for clarification.
unreachable Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Warner Gilbert Hobbs Morrison MattockCleverley Oakley King GradelHayles Fryatt as i hear king is out swap him for berner Why not play Howard? He's only got 9 bookings not 10 so he's not suspended.
Koke Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Why not play Howard? He's only got 9 bookings not 10 so he's not suspended. The Football League is behind a plot to deny us promotion. It's a conspiracy theory
unreachable Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 The Football League is behind a plot to deny us promotion. It's a conspiracy theory The Football League's website states 8 bookings not even 9 but may not have been updated following Millwall game so not a conspiracy by Football League just dodgy statistics by someone http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Disc...0274~25,00.html
Corky Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Barry Hayles makes me feel physically sick. Barry is class. Did you see his nifty run down the left wing on Saturday?
Tilley Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Barry is class. Did you see his nifty run down the left wing on Saturday?
Daggers Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Barry Hayles makes me feel like SUAS after a couple of pints. Hey! You leave poor Two-pints alone
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Good lord, if Andy is getting abuse for being a lightweight, I dread to think what i'll get.
Tilley Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 We were getting on so well on Satdeh, Tills I daren't talk on that train from London Bridge! Good lord, if Andy is getting abuse for being a lightweight, I dread to think what i'll get. I wasn't complaining at getting about half a bottle of beer from you!
Koke Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 The Football League's website states 8 bookings not even 9 but may not have been updated following Millwall game so not a conspiracy by Football League just dodgy statistics by someonehttp://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Disc...0274~25,00.html I'll send a constructive strongly worded email to the Football League in the morning, asking for clarifications. Don't worry, I got this.
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I wasn't complaining at getting about half a bottle of beer from you! Pffft, wasn't half, just a bit at the bottom I should have smuggled it up into the stands like I did for the second half
Tilley Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 Pffft, wasn't half, just a bit at the bottom I should have smuggled it up into the stands like I did for the second half I blame my mildly drunken state on you & my step dad, I didn't even want any beer.
Corky Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I daren't talk on that train from London Bridge! You did read out the Liverpool score, which was handy
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I blame my mildly drunken state on you & my step dad, I didn't even want any beer. Haha, don't blame me! I guessed that was who you were with, he did seem to be egging you on
Tilley Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 You did read out the Liverpool score, which was handy That was all I muttered, didn't dare say anything else. We were surrounded. Haha, don't blame me!I guessed that was who you were with, he did seem to be egging you on I said, get me one beer, so he got me 4! Then another 2, although I didn't pay for any, so who am I to complain? Them chips were good too & I actually paid for them.
Bert Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I don't think anyone from our club has actually stated Howard is suspended though have they? Is it just the OS and The Merc?
Tilley Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I don't think anyone from our club has actually stated Howard is suspended though have they? Is it just the OS and The Merc? The Merc have spoken, c'mon Bert, when have they ever been wrong?
Koke Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 I don't think anyone from our club has actually stated Howard is suspended though have they? Is it just the OS and The Merc? I think Nigel said it post-match on Radio Leicester according to a few on here.
lildave3 Posted 16 March 2009 Posted 16 March 2009 That was all I muttered, didn't dare say anything else. We were surrounded. I said, get me one beer, so he got me 4! Then another 2, although I didn't pay for any, so who am I to complain? Them chips were good too & I actually paid for them. !
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.